Eve Bennett - study YouTuber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a few universities do it like that, where you work abroad rather than study, probably to help you build up experience working with the language rather than just learning it. But I definitely couldn’t take a year out of uni and do very little work and then get back to studying for my final year

Reactions: 4
I think a few universities do it like that, where you work abroad rather than study, probably to help you build up experience working with the language rather than just learning it. But I definitely couldn’t take a year out of uni and do very little work and then get back to studying for my final year
I’m doing a year out (because I couldn’t go abroad for my year abroad) so basically I’m going abroad next year and then final year the year after (very confusing 😂) but I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, I wish I’d gone into final year straight away. My university is not at Oxford’s standards and I’m worried about returning to studying so I don’t understand why Eve did it voluntarily? I know everyone is different but it does confuse me!

Reactions: 3
It baffles me that she complains about disliking Spain so much when she voluntarily chose to do a joint honours of German and SPANISH? I appreciate that Spain isn’t the only country that speaks Spanish, but surely most European students would assume that their year abroad would be in the closest European country that speaks that language.

Reactions: 9
Wow her new video is boring, she changes outfits about 5 times. It’s an ad for fabletics and she doesn’t go to a gym/work out. And I don’t know if it was the angle or that she’s got a new camera but she looked really different. I don’t mean this in a horrible way but she looks like she’s put on weight especially in her face and her skin looked quite bad.
She did say that she was on her period so any weight gain and skin problems may be due to that.

Reactions: 3
She’s also mentioned as she was in lockdown and even before she’s put a bit of weight on, which is Understandable

Reactions: 2
I can’t really notice any weight gain tbh.

Her latest vid has Ruby Granger vibes, in her video clips (doing yoga, shower, brushing teeth, food clips). It seems to me she’s trying to inject some new energy into it.

Also I think she said she only works her internship 11am -5pm.

i haven't been able to see at least her last 4-5 videos, they're still on my watch later list
they're too long for me (a couple of them are more than 40minutes long!?) and quite boring imo

i haven't been able to see at least her last 4-5 videos, they're still on my watch later list
they're too long for me (a couple of them are more than 40minutes long!?) and quite boring imo
I watched a 30 minute one a few weeks ago and it was literally just her walking round Berlin, going out meeting people (not socially distant) and doing her internship
You’re not missing much 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Has she got someone else to edit her videos? the last few ones have been edited quite differently to how she normally does it.

Reactions: 1
I still don‘t understand why Fabletics sponsor her. She‘s not an active person whatsoever? Plus most of the clothes she picks out / gets send are hideous!

Also why is she still running around Berlin visiting several bars/cafes? We’re about to cross the 10000 mark here (which I know is low compares to other countries but still). Our politician’s have practically begged people to stay home or we will be in another lockdown just in time for christmas!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I still don‘t understand why Fabletics sponsor her. She‘s not an active person whatsoever? Plus most of the clothes she picks out / gets send are hideous!

Also why is she still running around Berlin visiting several bars/cafes? We’re about to cross the 10000 mark here (which I know is low compares to other countries but still). Our politician’s have practically begged people to stay home or we will be in another lockdown just in time for christmas!
She just doesn’t want covid to interfere with her life. Just like everyone else, except that most people follow the rules because it’s for the greater good!!

She won’t care since she’s going home for Christmas and will have to isolate anyway

Commented on this on molly’s thread, but now eve is advertising prime student as well! She tried pulling of the whole ‘it’s hard to adjust to being at uni during these times’. She’s didn’t seem to have care about the pandemic when she was filming her vlogs, meeting up with people and spontaneously going to Poland

Reactions: 7
Commented on this on molly’s thread, but now eve is advertising prime student as well! She tried pulling of the whole ‘it’s hard to adjust to being at uni during these times’. She’s didn’t seem to have care about the pandemic when she was filming her vlogs, meeting up with people and spontaneously going to Poland
Do you remember back in lockdown when she was constantly bitching and judging people for going to the park (when she only knew the park was busy because she went to the park herself...)? and now she's bored she's not even social distancing at all lol she's so shallow

Reactions: 11
They've just announced a state of alarm in Spain that will last until April, can't wait to hear Eve's hot take on how corona has ruined her year abroad once again

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she’ll stay in Berlin if Germany announces a full lockdown? (which seems more likely by the minute).

I wonder if she’ll stay in Berlin if Germany announces a full lockdown? (which seems more likely by the minute).
I think she'd head back. As stubborn is she is about having her year abroad, I think she really doesn't want to spend Christmas alone

She had already said she was coming back and if she needed to quarantine she would come back 2 weeks earlier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.