Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caremum

VIP Member
I wasn't that young!!! and had all the hormones for him!!!! That gold jumpsuit from last year I'd forgotten but its giving me fear all over again.

My brothers party piece is Mickey Joe Harte. Nuff said.

MinnieMaus

Have people been following the drama around the London Eurovision Party? They have prohibited people from bringing flags because it could block audience view and cameras

To me it smells more like a safety thing because of the whole Israel situation - I expect many people may turn up with Palestinian flags too

I wonder how the main event is going to deal with this mess too
I seem to recall in the Ts&Cs of the tickets in Liverpool last year that you could only take flags of competing nations…

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Has everybody seen clips from Olly at the oreparty last night? He looks so over it. There were protesters outside the venue handing out flyers with his face on asking him to withdraw...

Can I ask, and sorry if I sound uneducated. Why is there so much pressure on him to withdraw but doesn't seem to be on any of the other acts taking part
I'd like to know too ... are any of the other contestants from other countries being put under this pressure?

Windermere

VIP Member
I'd like to know too ... are any of the other contestants from other countries being put under this pressure?
It just seems all hammered on him. And I get that rhw movement is made by people from the LGBTQ community but there are other constants which fall under the same category