Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kachoochoo

VIP Member
couldn't get on the iPlayer to watch due to boring reasons (and mr kcc wanted to watch something about 70s package holidays on C5 😕)

hope i can watch the full thing tomorrow

but I've at least seen johnny logan's euphoria

fantastic. weird but fantastic 😊

Merpedy

VIP Member
Think she expected a bit too much from the crowd there

bestie some people are hearing this for the first time, at least put the lyrics on the screen

Hannahebee

VIP Member
same here

I watched the "all the rehearsals" video on the official youtube channel this morning to try to get into it but so many of the songs this year are just so dreary and samey. Even songs I've been humming for months like Europapa are dull in the staged version. I'm excited for Olly and think he'll do well but not well enough.
I just don't feel excited at all and I agree with you so many of the songs are the same and feel very dull as none of them go anywhere for me. I mean I just can't get any enthusiasm for the show and for the first time ever me and mum have said that if the songs aren't very good in the semi-finals then we are going to give the final a miss. I honestly can't be bothered and I am watching the show that someone has uploaded from last night and even that is doing nothing for me as it is not getting me in the mood for tonight in fact I think it is making my mood worse.

Rach88

VIP Member
Quoting myself, it's Doomsday Blue that has been selected. I'm kind of obsessed but it's quite bonkers. A sink or swim kind of song.
Watched it myself it's very bonkers I'll take back the comment I made about the 'bland' one being picked liked go tobann too just glad the that Erica weren't picked that song was like 10 years out of date one thing I thought was pointless was all the chit chat think it's luxenbourg national selection tonight

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I just feel like the show is going on a massive downward spiral as they are now messing about with it too much and making changes that are completely unnecessary IMO.
Can someone sum up what the changes are? I know that the juries don’t vote in the semi finals anymore, right?

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Tonight the super trouper lights are gonna find me
Shining like the sun (super trouper)
Smiling, having fun (super trouper)
Feeling like a number one

Everything sounds like a song before 😬

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
First time poster here 🙋‍♀️
Looking forward to Eurovision but i am finding Dizzy 🇬🇧 just a bit boring, Olly is a fab singer and performer but as others have said not really going to stand out from the rest.
As a teen of the 90's i am loving Austria entry.