Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilu22

VIP Member
Had a feeling we, would last 2 years we've been near the end and then closed it last year
People noticed in the rehearsal footage it said 02 so think they may get the death slot. Others saying it’s a large prop so could get the Terry Wogan slot after a break. We’ll find out in a few days anyway

Rach88

VIP Member
I know that Croatia will be the audience‘s number 1, so who will the juries over-mark in order to prevent Baby Lasagna‘s victory?
Think it's a televote only vote so wacky ones like Finland will make it the second semi final is, going to be tough

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
@PurvyPanda i respected your opinion, disappointed to see you couldn't extend the same courtesy via. your reaction

anyway, i found this video a good watch if anyone is interested in israel's questionable participation (i'll keep genocide talk to the conflict thread unless it's relevant to esc too)

Last edited:

Merpedy

VIP Member
Have people been following the drama around the London Eurovision Party? They have prohibited people from bringing flags because it could block audience view and cameras

To me it smells more like a safety thing because of the whole Israel situation - I expect many people may turn up with Palestinian flags too

I wonder how the main event is going to deal with this mess too

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Isn't there a change to the televoting this year as well, lines are open from the start of the show I think?
Yep that's correct and the rest of the world vote will be adapted again with an implemented vote window to be open 24 hours before the final and the Swedish broadcaster SVT will solely decide the running order as each finalist will make a draw for the running order in the Grand Final with three possible outcomes:
  • First half (6 places)
  • Second half (6 places)
  • "Producer's choice" (13 places)
This means, that SVT will freely decide where they will put half of the countries in the running order in the Grand Final and if an artist pulls out Producer’s Choice in the random draw the show producers (SVT) will be able to place that song anywhere in either the First or the Second Half of the running order.