Eurovision Song Contest 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This means, that SVT will freely decide where they will put half of the countries in the running order in the Grand Final and if an artist pulls out Producer’s Choice in the random draw the show producers (SVT) will be able to place that song anywhere in either the First or the Second Half of the running order.
lol Sweden is like „Eurovision is ours and we’ll influence as we please“ 😁 have they not overtaken Ireland now; I thought this was the goal haha

Reactions: 1
I'm the only person I know who watches the semi finals. Everyone else just watches on Saturday and that I'll be the first time they have seen or heard anything.
Me too, although in recent years I have a clash on the second one. I have an exercise class on thurs evenings, being a good little trooper I still go and try to get back asap (so I miss the first 30-40 minutes).

Except last year as I was driving home I passed someone completely unconscious in the road (other people were there, but it seemed very recent so did the decent thing and stopped). Ended up directing traffic for a while until the first responders turned up, got home just in time for the voting... (bloke was ok, he fell off the curb cos he was drunk).

I do recall thinking as I was waving my arms at traffic "I'm missing Eurovision for this" lol 🤣
---
Here we go!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I won't lie. I proper fancied Eric Saade back in the day. Turns I might still fancy him.

And I did always love Popular.

Reactions: 2
Wow that was so much better than she did in the rehearsals fair play to her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.