Eurovision Song Contest 2024 #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sadly i think this was the last year watching the eurovision for me. even with 12 points from almost every jury for switzerland, we had the most points from the televote (with quite a huge difference from switzerland). marko deserved to win and he has been so humble and gracious. he is my winner ❤
we won't love him any less. we CAME IN SECOND! cmon that is awesome!🇭🇷🌟

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I remember thinking Estonia's song was really catchy, and a favourite so far, though I can't remember it now as it was so early in the night. The dance was great too. Shame they didn't place higher!

Reactions: 15
Beyond proud!

View attachment 2930113

I really liked Nemo but no one can convince me like 85% of juries think the same
And no one can convince me 3 months favourite gets only 2 12s
And no one can convince me he deserves so many zeros
... without some kind of agreement

And Israel televote score... no words

Gg Nemo, meow meow Baby Lasagna 😻

Thanks Tattle, you made my week 😻

In Croatia, we are now going to hybernate for next like 20+ years by sending you absolute tit and pretending it deserves final 😂

DAMN WHAT A SEASON FOR US
P R O U D AS bleeping duck

View attachment 2930119

P.s. Baby Lasagna has an album going out soon, check it out 🤭

sveeeetaaaaa ljubaviiiiiii 😛😉

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I used to be OBSESSED with Eurovision and I still pay to watch the Swedish song selection in Stockholm every year.

Will always go to the Swedish final but feel a bit done with Eurovision… it’s a carnival of banality and nonsense. Switzerland’s winner is absolute dreck.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know one of the rules is that the songs have to be performed live, but there wasn't a single song that I was convinced was sang live. There was so much dancing and none of them skipped a note... but at the same time I didn't catch anyone I thought was definitely miming either :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 18
UK zero points in the televote.. shocking but not really when you think about it, I don't think it was memorable at all, it wasn't bad either though, kinda just meh.. tbh I wouldn't have picked up the phone for it either

Can we just send a good vocalist next year with a clear message

Reactions: 14
The thing that PISSES ME OFF the most are juries who gave Croatia 0 points

Z E R O

Forget he is deservingly constant favourite on and off the stage (!!!), take these 2 shows only - he is absolutely undoubtedly changing the atmosphere in the arena even we on the screen see that but you say SORRY THERE ARE 12 ACTS BETTER THAN YOURS

AAAAAAARGHHHHHH

Reactions: 18
We need another Sam Ryder next year - someone who just exudes positivity and fun, even if they're never going to be Madonna. I think the tactic they went for with Olly was going for someone relatively well-known. Better than Mae Muller or James Newman, but I'm not sure it totally paid off.

Reactions: 22
The staging of Ireland's entry was superb.

I think the best song won, and it was great to see him kill it even without his nan's satellite dish.

Reactions: 12
I love olly, as I've said, but I think the events of the last couple of weeks have got to him. he put in the best performance he could he needs to just to rest now

and, ofc, we're not traditionally a popular country (I still don't understand how how sam came 2nd)

mind you, nor is Switzerland tbh, but I'm off looking up flights to berne in may 25!

Reactions: 7
Well, I was thinking Switzerland all along (all these months before I discovered Croatia only this week) so I suppose I need to find a Swiss recipe between now and and next year

Reactions: 2
They put money into Eurovision. The countries who perform in the semi finals dont and therefore have to win their entry to perform. The other 4 who put money in are Germany, France , Spain and nit sure who else??
Israel?

Reactions: 1
I wish they would make a rule of not dragging out giving the numbers.
I actually miss the old Eurovision and you don’t get to hear anyone getting nil points.
---
Switzerland's first win since 1988 when Celine Dion won it by 1 point.
Sorry but I appear to have completely missed this, Celine was in Eurovision? 👀
---
I remember thinking Estonia's song was really catchy, and a favourite so far, though I can't remember it now as it was so early in the night. The dance was great too. Shame they didn't place higher!
Yeah, I’m gutted about Estonia. Their song was brilliant and I loved the silly video someone posted yesterday of them nicking the stuff for a laugh. They deserved much better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Omg, I woke up this morning fully clothed (?) and the first thing I wanted to do was vomit (alcohol) 😞 back to sleep now!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Well done Switzerland. 🇨🇭 ❤ 🤍
I’m glad the public got behind Eden though she did really well and 5th is very good all considered. Nice results. 💫
---
Sorry but I appear to have completely missed this, Celine was in Eurovision? 👀
Yes! She won for Switzerland 🇨🇭 I had to google it too. 🤣

Reactions: 8
Well done Switzerland. 🇨🇭 ❤ 🤍
I’m glad the public got behind Eden though she did really well and 5th is very good all considered. Nice results. 💫
---

Yes! She won for Switzerland 🇨🇭 I had to google it too. 🤣
She’s not been very well lately but I’d say there’s at least a chance she’ll show up to next year’s contest.

Unlike those ABBA fuckers …

• Haha
Reactions: 15