Eurovision Song Contest 2024 #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are a tit voting country we get I'm a celeb wrong every year we seem to always vote the wrong people in big brother and xfactor
Going to bed with the right arse now

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Croatia were robbed. The Swiss have been lumbered with the circus next year.

Glad our shite entry got what it deserved in the public vote.

Also, glad Ukraine didn't win otherwise the BBC would've spunked our licence money yet again
UK hosted because they came second. I don’t think they would have been asked to host again.

Reactions: 15
Fair fucks to Nemo, I think it deserved to win and he's a great performer so it worked without the Sky dish and all.

Proud of Ireland doing so well.

Reactions: 8
I’m not mad that Switzerland won (though I did prefer Croatia’s song) but I am a bit mad that Israel got our 12 audience points. I find that quite shocking.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Good night everyone, this was more fun than I had hoped for this year, hopefully next year things will be better again. Gotta get myself to bed, my family is coming for lunch (for Mother’s Day and my birthday 😵💫)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I took a picture of the brief moment the UK was on the left hand side of the board for posterity

0F24A44E-E9E8-4DD1-B6E3-7558508B3C7F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Olly did an objectively bad performance and deserved 0

jury vote was on a different maybe better performance was tonight it was pants

Reactions: 11
. Disagreeing with what Israel are doing doesn't make you a Hamas supporter
Neither side is perfect, both sides have a right to defend themselves. Both countries are led by crazy people with no regard to innocent civilians.
What you said is true but I see more hatred for Israel than I do towards Hamas (surely no one can defend them)

anyway, that’s my two cents - will shut up now as this is a forum about music.

Reactions: 12
I’m not mad that Switzerland won (though I did prefer Croatia’s song) but I am a bit mad that Israel got out 12 points. I find that quite shocking.
It’s not really, as most people votes are divided between many acts just voting for a song they liked, but voting for Isreal if focuseed and for other reasons So a small amount of people can make a bigger impact.

Reactions: 2
Jesus H christ, german tv is immediately continuing its pro-Israel thing and talk about the protests outside the venue, acting as if they were pro-Hamas.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9