Eurovision Song Contest 2024 #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you folks for your funny posts, see you same time next year 😄😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I do feel like they have to change the jury impact a bit

Each year is now boiling down to a battle between the jury favourite and the public favourite, unless the public favourite has great vocals and a song which show cases them

Reactions: 19
Very sad to see loads of homophobic/transphobic comments already under Nemo‘s performance video on the official site. That was to be expected but it’s still terrible. Anyway, free Palestine and peace to everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Not from UK, but how do UK not perform in the semi finals like most of the other countries in order to reach the final? I know afew other countries automatically get thru too.
Because five countries fund most of it: France, UK, Spain Italy and Germany
The contest would have died years ago if these countries were not paying.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not from UK, but how do UK not perform in the semi finals like most of the other countries in order to reach the final? I know afew other countries automatically get thru too.
They put money into Eurovision. The countries who perform in the semi finals dont and therefore have to win their entry to perform. The other 4 who put money in are Germany, France , Spain and nit sure who else??

Reactions: 9
They put money into Eurovision. The countries who perform in the semi finals dont and therefore have to win their entry to perform. The other 4 who put money in are Germany, France , Spain and nit sure who else??
Think I’ve heard that those countries don’t even put the most in these days

Or they do but the difference between them and other countries isnt huge

Reactions: 2
Very sad to see loads of homophobic/transphobic comments already under Nemo‘s performance video on the official site. That was to be expected but it’s still terrible. Anyway, free Palestine and peace to everyone!
I mean, even in this thread...

Reactions: 5
sadly i think this was the last year watching the eurovision for me. even with 12 points from almost every jury for switzerland, we had the most points from the televote (with quite a huge difference from switzerland). marko deserved to win and he has been so humble and gracious. he is my winner ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Italy is the other country

Reactions: 9
How do they work out these points? So no one picked up the phone and voted for olly is that what it means? Seems odd 🧐
It means we weren’t the over top 10 for any country. But when the voting breakdown comes out tomorrow I’m sure would’ve come 13th, 14th, 15th etc a few times but that’s not eno if h for the televote

Reactions: 3
I’m very drunk so off to bed now but wanted to add that me and my parents had a feeling Switzerland would win as it was a great sounding song which was performed well. I also really liked the Croatia and Estonian songs and thought Estonia deserved more votes. Can’t believe Olly got 0 public votes, although his performance was the most impressive, but neither were half of the ones that got more votes. My dad reminds me every year that everyone else dislikes the uk for obvious reasons but it’s hard to believe that’s the reason we don’t get votes when a country that’s actively committing a genocide is getting hundreds. Can’t believe Russia have been rightfully banned yet Israel is allowed to participate and really can’t believe the majority of uk votes went to Israel.

Also, did anyone notice Nemo broke the trophy at the end?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Italy

Reactions: 1
im seeing lots too and the NWO blah blah... so... icky. just be happy for the winner is that so hard 😔

By the way, this time the juries can’t even be fully blamed for an audience favorite not winning. Yes they gave a lot of points to Switzerland, but they weren’t that far ahead. If audiences (!!) hadn’t awarded Israel over 300 (!!!) points, Croatia could have easily taken this. It’s the televote that messed things up this year. Though I do like the winner a lot, I’m sad because Croatia really turned around the mood in that venue and really would have been a worthy winner too.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Beyond proud!

1000095790.jpg

I really liked Nemo but no one can convince me like 85% of juries think the same
And no one can convince me 3 months favourite gets only 2 12s
And no one can convince me he deserves so many zeros
... without some kind of agreement

And Israel televote score... no words

Gg Nemo, meow meow Baby Lasagna 😻

Thanks Tattle, you made my week 😻

In Croatia, we are now going to hybernate for next like 20+ years by sending you absolute tit and pretending it deserves final 😂

DAMN WHAT A SEASON FOR US
P R O U D AS bleeping duck

1000095566.jpg

P.s. Baby Lasagna has an album going out soon, check it out 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29