Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Icl whatever the truth is putting Joost in between two israelis is so dumb
It seems the truth is it was nothing to do with the Israelis though so why are people so eager to still blame them and bring them into what seems to be a man losing his temper with part of the production team and then facing the consequences of his behaviour? A tale as old as time.

the photographer will be a mossad agent next 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Merpedy

VIP Member

---
I'm kind of expecting at least one dancer to whip off his kecks and have "FREE" written on one arse cheek and "PALESTINE" on the other.
Remember the hot mess that was Madonna as an interval act?

• Wow

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
I bet on croatia back in january at 40/1- the song hadnt been confirmed at that point but it was all over tik tok and I loved the quirkiness.
Fingers crossed it wins as my other halfs car insurance is due and my payout would cover it lol

• Heart
  • Wow

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I’m surprised pro Palestinian performers and presenters have anything to do with Eurovision as it’s sponsored by MoroccoOil (again) which is an Israeli company.
I hope whatever happens tonight no one is hurt. Feels like things are brewing up to a breaking point.

InkHeart

Chatty Member
I was really enjoying the Ukraine entry... stunning staging with the singer walking up a hillside under a firey sky, dressed like some legendary character.

Then there came a rapper wearing trainers and a top bun 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 12

PeteM

VIP Member
If Bambi really cared she wouldn't have been there. No one outside Ireland understands ogham writing, performative bullshit on her part.
I'm of Irish heritage so it was great to see Ireland being in the final with, frankly, a mad song that's the opposite of the predictable old bollocks they've had as Eurovision entries for a while.

However, Bambie Thug's coming across more and more as a petulant teen as opposed to a 31 year old. It's getting a bit tiresome.

panda_eyes

VIP Member
I've already eaten a whole cheesy pizza, please don't make my mistake, off to change into more elasticated clothing....

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Mr Begotten has gone for a Chinese. He reckons it’s the closest modern men get to leaving the cave to hunt for a woolly mammoth to bring home for tea.

• Haha
  • Wow