Eurovision Song Contest 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum absolutely loves Johnny. She still goes all misty eyed when talking about him😂
I follow him on Instagram, he still signs off as Sean Sherrard (his real name). I love the fact he's developed a cult following amongst Irish Zers !

Reactions: 5
I just thought it was a really underwhelming year with the acts tbh
Yeah, there weren't many songs that me and my mum liked this year whereas compared to previous years we have liked a number of songs and we also thought that the show dragged on as there were multiple ad breaks.

Reactions: 3
No she didn't seem to give one at all the guy from Finland looked genuinely heartbroken poor guy he really wanted to bring it back for Finland
I saw a clip of him saying a Finnish language song could win the Eurovision, bless him

Reactions: 1
There were too many ballards and not enough crazy for me.
There weren't as many ballads as last year! I thought there was more variety this year but none of it was particularly good and like you said not enough crazy

Reactions: 4
I saw a clip of him saying a Finnish language song could win the Eurovision, bless him
🥺 I really wish it did tbh I hope this dosent put off future Finnish entries to not sing in their native tongue apart from blind channel (dark side) 2021 this was the best entry they sent in years no offense to last years 😂

Reactions: 5
My mum absolutely loves Johnny. She still goes all misty eyed when talking about him😂 Will Turkey ever return? Their 2003 winner is still my favourite ever, yet to be surpassed.
I love Everyway that I Can, it's a banger.

Reactions: 2
UK results of the televote
  • 12 Finland
  • 10 Lithuania
  • 8 Poland
  • 7 Norway
  • 6 Belgium
  • 5 Sweden
  • 4 Ukraine
  • 3 Israel
  • 2 Australia
  • 1 Moldova

Reactions: 12
[COLOR=%s]UK results of the televote[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR=%s]12 Finland[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR=%s]10 Lithuania[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR=%s]8 Poland[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR=%s]7 Norway[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR=%s]6 Belgium[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR=%s]5 Sweden[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR=%s]4 Ukraine[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR=%s]3 Israel[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR=%s]2 Australia[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR=%s]1 Moldova[/COLOR]
I didn't expect 10 for Lithuania. Interesting.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.