Eurovision Song Contest 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to throw Germany a vote but I’ve forgotten their number so yeah sorry Germany.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have the UK forgotten that we didn’t actually win last year…. Expecting a bit more Ukrainian influence for the voting interval bit tbh :sneaky:

Reactions: 10
I didn't see them all but if the ones I did: Israel, Norway, Sweden and Lithuania are my top picks.

Reactions: 1
Hearing Sam singing again makes me sad that our entry this year was so poor… it’s like we went 2 steps forward last year and gone 10 back in our approach this year (n)

Reactions: 34
Have the UK forgotten that we didn’t actually win last year…. Expecting a bit more Ukrainian influence for the voting interval bit tbh :sneaky:
Yeah the whole programme hasn't felt as Ukrainian as I expected.

And do previous acts usually come on to promote their new singles?

That said I suspect we would have won last year if it hadn't have been for the war.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.