Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mum belongs in prison I’m so serious
I agree that this is an "adult" child abuse/neglect case.

On one hand people have said that the internet can't shut her down because she is mentally ill and you can't discriminate against someone because they have a mental illness. OK.....so people are acknowledging that she is not well. (BTW, the discrimination card is what the Cooney's family attorney used when there was a petition a few years ago to get Eugenia's channel shut down).

Then the laws here in the US don't protect her because she is over 18 and to involuntary commit someone over 18 they have to be practically running naked down a major highway with a gun in their hand. Again, this is why I hold the family attorney as criminally responsible because he knows damn well Eugenia is a danger to herself and could argue that point quite effectively before a judge. But, then again, since he is employed by Deb who is clearly mentally ill herself and heavily invested in the symbiotic relationship she has with her daughter he doesn't/won't do that.

There is a real danger Eugenia may pass during a live stream event. This is generating clicks and $$$$ for TikTok and Instagram. Disgusting.

I believe that after EC is no longer with us laws will be passed regarding someone starving themselves to death being allowed to have social media channels. But only after.

I also believe that Eugenia must be in a tremendous amount of pain; both physical and mental. She has such a hauntingly hurt look in her eyes. She is dying before our very eyes and her mother takes her not to a hospital ER but to a f*cking CAR WASH?????? Sick.

Sorry for the long post.

Reactions: 9
But she has been like this for YEARS. and hasn't died yet. Medically she won't have a long life due to the long term damage she's done, even if she were to recover. The message she is giving out is that one can be that starved and underweight and live on and on and on - it's insane - as clearly she won't.

Reactions: 13
I’m not in the US so forgive me but can she not be sectioned? She’s literally dying before our eyes

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Is that not an old video? There’s a Christmas tree up? Or does she just have it there year round
The decorations are Halloween decorations: Jack Skeletor. Halloween promotions are already in full swing here (US) with Halloween costumes, candy and even Halloween themed fabric being sold. So it could be recent.

:oops:☹:cry:

Reactions: 2
Is that not an old video? There’s a Christmas tree up? Or does she just have it there year round
Im pretty sure she always has a Christmas tree up all year round but it’s full of Halloween stuff instead of traditional Christmas baubles etc
---
I just went to look at that tiktok, I’ve never seen her look so thin, ever. She’s lost more weight I’m sure.

I can’t believe she can even move let alone smile. Her bones are jutting out 😳
IMG_3227.png
IMG_3226.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Its ok guys though because her mums known her and whole life and her bloods are ok 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
When I see images like that I just want to track her down and drive her to nearest clinic. I will never understand why those who claim to love her aren't helping. A loving mother does not stand back in silence.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Im pretty sure she always has a Christmas tree up all year round but it’s full of Halloween stuff instead of traditional Christmas baubles etc
---
I just went to look at that tiktok, I’ve never seen her look so thin, ever. She’s lost more weight I’m sure.

I can’t believe she can even move let alone smile. Her bones are jutting out 😳View attachment 2416720View attachment 2416718
The fact she’s still pretending she makes actual content instead of body checking is embarrassing. Horrible girl

Reactions: 6
She was having really obvious spasms in her Tik Tok live last night but kept saying that she was "fine and everything."

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She was having really obvious spasms in her Tik Tok live last night but kept saying that she was "fine and everything."
I didn’t clock the spasms but I did watch the part where she addressed her recent articles in ‘the media’….’like, um, so yeah, guys it’s so mad, like, so, yeah, I’ve um seen the, like, media articles I think in, like, Fox News and the Daily Mail and yeah, so, um, I’m like it’s so crazy you guys, and like, yeah um I’m fine, haha’

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh, dear Lord, I'm afraid to ask but...what kind of spasms?
She was really wired at the beginning, super hyper. I don’t really believe what some people say about her taking stimulants because I can’t imagine that her heart could handle that but not sure where all that energy could possibly be coming from.

Anyway, the spasms are sudden jerky movements where either her whole body kind of jumps and shifts or more often her arms will suddenly flail out - kind of hard to describe but you can tell that it’s not normal movement. She often tries to cover it by wrapping a hand around the opposite arm or wrapping her hands around her legs. She also does this weird thing where she’ll clap her hands together but then try to make it look like she meant to do it as part of her conversation or whatever. From what I’ve read it’s caused by severe electrolyte imbalance, probably lack of potassium, magnesium and stuff like that.

Reactions: 12
She was really wired at the beginning, super hyper. I don’t really believe what some people say about her taking stimulants because I can’t imagine that her heart could handle that but not sure where all that energy could possibly be coming from.

Anyway, the spasms are sudden jerky movements where either her whole body kind of jumps and shifts or more often her arms will suddenly flail out - kind of hard to describe but you can tell that it’s not normal movement. She often tries to cover it by wrapping a hand around the opposite arm or wrapping her hands around her legs. She also does this weird thing where she’ll clap her hands together but then try to make it look like she meant to do it as part of her conversation or whatever. From what I’ve read it’s caused by severe electrolyte imbalance, probably lack of potassium, magnesium and stuff like that.
Magnesium deficiency can cause jerks, but she’s probably deficient in a lot of electrolytes. That being just one.

Reactions: 10

She must use calorie free stimulants to keep her going - diet sodas, diet/sugar free energy drinks and black coffee. There’s no other explanation for her even having the slightest bit of energy because she certainly isn’t getting that from food

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.