Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had been “dying” for so many years now. She will outlive all of us I am sure. Somehow she continues on in that vegetative, emaciated state.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she isn’t on E.O.L care in a facility at this point. Either that or she will have a cardiac event.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I saw this on tiktok earlier, it actually made me gasp. I know we all say it over and over but I just can’t believe she’s still alive at this point
Every time I see her I think I can't imagine anyone could get skinnier and still survive, how can she have more body fat/muscle to lose? And yet everytime I see her I she looks worse than the time before. It makes the previous picture look positively healthy. She literally looks like a walking corpse at this point, it's so sad

Reactions: 12
One day she will end up standing up to quickly or something and have a cardiac arrest. She must feel god awful

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She will have a heat attack one day. Could be today, tomorrow or years from now.
Thing is, all the time she flaunts it and records it as ‘hauls’, I don’t give a tit.
She knows what she is doing to other vulnerable people and she doesn’t care.
She puts on this innocent persona and it does my head in.
She needs to be cancelled.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It (a cardiac arrest) could very well happen on a livestream too. Imagine young people having to watch that.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Ngl I actually forgot about Eugenia until I saw this thread - I remember watching the sh*ne documentary with her and it did fill me with some hope, but perhaps I’m naive. It’s just such a shame, not to mention problematic

Reactions: 2
She will have a heat attack one day. Could be today, tomorrow or years from now.
Thing is, all the time she flaunts it and records it as ‘hauls’, I don’t give a tit.
She knows what she is doing to other vulnerable people and she doesn’t care.
She puts on this innocent persona and it does my head in.
She needs to be cancelled.
People have said this quite often.
She's said quite a lot of hurtful comments about people.
Even people of normal weights. Which I get this is her anorexia talking but people have taken quite a dislike to her

Reactions: 2
People have said this quite often.
She's said quite a lot of hurtful comments about people.
Even people of normal weights. Which I get this is her anorexia talking but people have taken quite a dislike to her
She was a bully before she had a youtube channel. There are old videos on her facebook making fun of another girl and being petty. She was 15 then but it doesn't excuse being that spiteful. She doesn't care about the impact she has on people

Reactions: 3
She was a bully before she had a youtube channel. There are old videos on her facebook making fun of another girl and being petty. She was 15 then but it doesn't excuse being that spiteful. She doesn't care about the impact she has on people
I've seen so many spread across so many years of her being horrible to people!

Reactions: 1
I am SHOCKED. Eugenia was at a party last night!! I can’t believe she was a) physically able to go, and b) was allowed to go!! Sloan also said they’ve recorded a podcast episode which will be interesting.
Picture hidden in spoiler TW

1B72EC0E-D5E3-42CF-B6A5-EEC1962DCADE.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’ll be dead soon.
I cannot bring myself to try to care any more. She enjoys all the ‘OhMyGodYouAreSoThin!!’ comments. She wilfully courts the ana community. Enough.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.