Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she’s nearing the end to be honest, she didn’t look good in that getting ready video
She’s been like this for years hasn’t she? How has she coped this long 😢 she must eat just the bare minimum to survive, but to not gain ANY weight? If so, very calculating actions

Reactions: 2
Think she’s nearing the end to be honest, she didn’t look good in that getting ready video
I just watched that. She seems different, like her voice isn’t as high pitched and she didn’t seem as upbeat as she normally is (or as normal as it is for her) Her movements were slow and seemed to be barely tapping her beauty blender. I dunno, it was weird to watch

Reactions: 7
there's something sinister going on with her and her family, I recon when she die there will be some kind of programme on her!

Reactions: 12
Yeah and people will be saying "omg I have no idea how this happened / how anyone let this happen"
when everybody has been trying bloody hard to get her to recover ........

and then everybody will just move on

truly heartbreaking

• Sad
Reactions: 8
does she have any friends? or is she completely isolated
the friends she used to have spoke out about how they tried to help her, get her away from her mother and force medical help onto her by having her placed in rehab involuntarily.

so I’m guessing she feels pretty back stabbed by them to have any other friends

• Sad
  • Wow
Whenever I check in on Eugenia my heart is left feeling sad. 😰 It's really remarkable she has any energy

Goodness me, I haven’t watched her videos in awhile because it’s too brutal to watch but I just watched her costume video and she’s withered away even more than I thought possible. When she’s in the Ariel costume it’s terrible. She’s got nowhere near the energy she used to have even a few months ago, you can tell where he real thin hair ends and her block of extensions start, she also seems to be struggling to think up sentences and stumbling over her words quite a bit. All so sad, I don’t particularly feel bad for her because she knows what she’s doing but I feel sorry and sad for all the young people watching her and maybe even aspiring to look like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
when she dies all the people that say "she knows what she's doing" (as if eugenia hasn't been severely lost to illness) will suddenly remember that anorexia is a disease and they'll be in the comments "RIP Eugenia, heaven has another angel xxx" shut up

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
when she dies all the people that say "she knows what she's doing" (as if eugenia hasn't been severely lost to illness) will suddenly remember that anorexia is a disease and they'll be in the comments "RIP Eugenia, heaven has another angel xxx" shut up
Assuming that’s a indirect reply to what I just commented, no. I won’t be saying that. Yes it’ll be sad, but she’s shown time and time again where her morals lie when it comes to catering to folk willing to pay her to body check even though she knows she has very young impressionable fans.

Yes it’s sad but she could go to therapy and to a really good therapist as she has the money to. Instead, she chooses not to and she chooses to negatively influence young people whilst pretending to not know what she is doing.

Trust me, as someone who has gone through an eating disorder and other mental illnesses and had to fight for even a tiny amount of support, she just doesn’t want to. She gets too much money from being ill and has no other identity. So yeah it would be sad when she eventually dies, I won’t be saying ‘heaven has gained another angel’. It’s what she wants so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Frustrating that she was in a facility I assume and that she did get better, she seemed to be really turning a new leaf. But now she is back to even worse. I do get her though, being in the hospital for 3-4 months two times, but still, I didn't affect that many peopel and guess what, I actually worked on myself and am 100% ok now. Deffo there needs to be someone enabling her.

• Heart
Frustrating that she was in a facility I assume and that she did get better, she seemed to be really turning a new leaf. But now she is back to even worse. I do get her though, being in the hospital for 3-4 months two times, but still, I didn't affect that many peopel and guess what, I actually worked on myself and am 100% ok now. Deffo there needs to be someone enabling her.
Yes it’s sad but she could go to therapy and to a really good therapist as she has the money to. Instead, she chooses not to and she chooses to negatively influence young people whilst pretending to not know what she is doing.

Trust me, as someone who has gone through an eating disorder and other mental illnesses and had to fight for even a tiny amount of support, she just doesn’t want to. She gets too much money from being ill and has no other identity. So yeah it would be sad when she eventually dies, I won’t be saying ‘heaven has gained another angel’. It’s what she wants so 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think this is what pisses me off so much. So many people suffer awfully from this horrid mental illness and many would (many wouldn’t willingly) love the opportunity to get good professional help for it that she could easily access. I’ve work in ED units before and they are so underfunded and few and far between - I worked in one near to London and we had patients from Exeter (4.5 hours drive), Gateshead (6 hours drive) and Bournemouth (3 ish hours drive) because they were the most at risk and there was nowhere else for them to go! It’s disgusting. Plus the impact she has on people who are entrenched in this illness who use her as an example of “she’s fine without treatment, I’ll be fine without treatment too”. Eurgh.

• Heart
I think this is what pisses me off so much. So many people suffer awfully from this horrid mental illness and many would (many wouldn’t willingly) love the opportunity to get good professional help for it that she could easily access. I’ve work in ED units before and they are so underfunded and few and far between - I worked in one near to London and we had patients from Exeter (4.5 hours drive), Gateshead (6 hours drive) and Bournemouth (3 ish hours drive) because they were the most at risk and there was nowhere else for them to go! It’s disgusting. Plus the impact she has on people who are entrenched in this illness who use her as an example of “she’s fine without treatment, I’ll be fine without treatment too”. Eurgh.
I know this wasn't really meant as such, but this is such a sweet comment. I can really feel your passion and frustration. I agree that it's so incredibly difficult to find good help or a good clinic. They are very rare in my country as well. There are some, but they are not all good you know? The professionals at work at certain clincs are not really... helpful, if you know what I mean? I have never been in/to one but I have heard many stories. Some indeed have to travel hours to go to a good one. She can afford to get a professional at home even. Why are her parents not arranging that for her? It's not like they are poor.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Eugenia is beyond sick at this point. It’s awful to think that when she was growing up there were probably signs, as she lost weight even bigger signs and then now she’s at this point. From an outsider perspective her family have done nothing but enable her and watch her slowly die painfully. Even if they didn’t have money, you’d try and find a way to fight for your kid. There’s no wonder the conspiracy theory of why she’s been allowed to get to this point run rife and there’s people thinking that the parents are trying to hide something nefarious.

Reactions: 4
The latest tik told is just for the ass shot right? Knowing the content is to cater to creeps makes me feel sick about her using (*exploiting*) her poor grandma in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.