Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People have been saying this for years now. I am convinced she is indestructible at this point. It’s so awful to see.
She’ll die at some point, it’s just a matter of when sadly. Not sure if anyone remembers that French lady who was “the thinnest girl in the world” for about a year before she died.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
OMG what is that. The comments are not good either. Usually she gets a lot of support but people are not having it in her comments section and rightfully so. Also i'm disgusted (as always) with IG for enabling this tit. I'll report is as well (for ED).

Reactions: 3
She’ll die at some point, it’s just a matter of when sadly. Not sure if anyone remembers that French lady who was “the thinnest girl in the world” for about a year before she died.
Especially considering she’s entering her 30s soon. Her body is less resilient.

I simply still can't believe platforms are enabling her no matter how many times we tell them this is not okay.

It’s shocking isn’t it. Her content should be pulled from everywhere. It’s so damaging to many and just really sad to see :(

I only really check her IG once a month or two now, worse every time :(

Oh my gosh. I’ve just checked. I’ve reported but nothing will be done. As for how she is managing living with this illness, I imagine she’s pretty much bedbound for most of her time and taken out for the odd photo opportunity. If she had a conventional job she would not be able to physically function.

My heart breaks for her as living like this is not living and all those enabling this to continue should be ashamed of themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Every time this thread updates I think it's because she has passed away.

I remember before Nikki Grahame passed, seeing loads of her friends sharing fundraisers to try and get help for her, but it was too late by then.

Who is taking these pictures and videos for Eugenia? Who's dressing her? Because there's no way she's physically able to do all this herself. Whoever it is is complicit in this, it's shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Every time this thread updates I think it's because she has passed away.

I remember before Nikki Grahame passed, seeing loads of her friends sharing fundraisers to try and get help for her, but it was too late by then.

Who is taking these pictures and videos for Eugenia? Who's dressing her? Because there's no way she's physically able to do all this herself. Whoever it is is complicit in this, it's shocking.
Her mum which makes it even worse

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Her mother is vile for taking all those photos of her in such a state. I don’t know how her parents sleep at night. I would be terrified knowing that some day I was bound to check on her in the morning and find her dead (if she didn’t drop dead in front of me from a major cardiac event first).

Reactions: 10
There have been a lot of petitions, nothing ever gets done.

I wonder about the state of their parents. I shared before that my parents, well... my dad, didn't handle it well. We fought ALL the time and he was really harsh, shouted a lot and was mean and controlling. Even now I still have a lot of issues with the way he handled things, but at least he tried and at least he cared. He would have moved the world for me if he could. If I had to pick, I would rather have my dad's very very painful and hurtful way than him enabling me and seemingly not caring if I dropped dead tomorrow. God I can't even imagine this. No wonder she's become like this. Shouting for attention and help and still nobody's helping her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There have been a lot of petitions, nothing ever gets done.

I wonder about the state of their parents. I shared before that my parents, well... my dad, didn't handle it well. We fought ALL the time and he was really harsh, shouted a lot and was mean and controlling. Even now I still have a lot of issues with the way he handled things, but at least he tried and at least he cared. He would have moved the world for me if he could. If I had to pick, I would rather have my dad's very very painful and hurtful way than him enabling me and seemingly not caring if I dropped dead tomorrow. God I can't even imagine this. No wonder she's become like this. Shouting for attention and help and still nobody's helping her.
Thank you for sharing.

It’s all just so backwards. The world is screaming at her to get help yet those closest to her are enabling her to continue down this very dark and painful road.

I find it sick how she has her comments open- she takes any comment both negative or positive and either way her ED will always win out.
“Oh your too skinny” validates her whilst people who are trying to be supportive also validate it.

She needs to come completely off socials in order to become healthy, but as long as she’s making money I doubt that will ever happen.

its shocking to me how all social platforms haven't banned her, wasnt there a petition a few years ago
It all comes down to freedom of speech sadly.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen the video on TikTok of @/plussizemedium talking about Eugenia and her parents? She’s calling it a ‘free Britney situation’. It’s currently the first video on her page

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen the video on TikTok of @/plussizemedium talking about Eugenia and her parents? She’s calling it a ‘free Britney situation’. It’s currently the first video on her page
I've just seen this and it reminded me of her existence

What I find really disturbing is she obviously eats just enough to keep her alive for so long, it's so weirdly calculated. Most people would either sadly have died by now or had periods of recovery. Eugenia as maintained a dangerously underweight body for so long, but she must be maintaining her electrolytes and she must being getting just enough calories to be kept alive. It's so weird

Reactions: 9
I've just seen this and it reminded me of her existence

What I find really disturbing is she obviously eats just enough to keep her alive for so long, it's so weirdly calculated. Most people would either sadly have died by now or had periods of recovery. Eugenia as maintained a dangerously underweight body for so long, but she must be maintaining her electrolytes and she must being getting just enough calories to be kept alive. It's so weird
Yes that’s exactly it. She will be fed just enough to keep her alive, being treat like a pet dog if you will. However, her nails and hair still seem to remain healthy by the looks of things so it i possible she is using types of vitamins to maintain this?

She is used as a source of income for her mother by the sounds of it and she needs help fast.

Her parents don’t need her income. Her father is a finance executive in the city. They are extreme wealthy and live in a mansion in Greenwich, CT.

Reactions: 6
Her parents don’t need her income. Her father is a finance executive in the city. They are extreme wealthy and live in a mansion in Greenwich, CT.
That makes it even worse. They could easily afford to get her help.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Actually gasped when I saw her latest post. It's tragic. Reminded of trying to do a procedure on a very very severely anorexic girl and not even slightly envying her. It was just intense sadness at being so very very unwell.

• Sad
Oh man her new video… her skin is literally dark grey… it’s like you think surely she couldn’t get any worse but somehow she does and yet she’s still alive

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think IG have done something to hide her account. I don't follow her but went to check after seeing the recent posts, and if you search her name she doesn't immediately come up. Only fan accounts for her. I had to click on one of them and find her through a tag.

Good that they're doing something, but not enough considering how many people already follow her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.