Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed this. I hope it’s the start of something bigger ie banning her account and pulling her YouTube channel. She’s so damaging to many people.

Reactions: 3
I think IG have done something to hide her account. I don't follow her but went to check after seeing the recent posts, and if you search her name she doesn't immediately come up. Only fan accounts for her. I had to click on one of them and find her through a tag.

Good that they're doing something, but not enough considering how many people already follow her.
Maybe a shadow ban, finally?

Reactions: 6
I think a shadow ban is that it doesn't pop up on top when you search for it. Not that you can't access it in general
That was my understanding. And in particular not being visible to non-followers too, suppose to reduce views?

Reactions: 7
I don't follow but have searched her few times and can find her without problems. Enough to write "euge" for her account to appear in my search.

Reactions: 3
I don't follow but have searched her few times and can find her without problems. Enough to write "euge" for her account to appear in my search.
It’ll show up if she is still in your search history, like she’s still here so me but I know if I wipe those I’ll have to find her via the methods stated above

Reactions: 2
It’ll show up if she is still in your search history, like she’s still here so me but I know if I wipe those I’ll have to find her via the methods stated above
I removed her from my search history days ago because I feel so bad when I see her. Out of curiosity went to see if I could find her again.
Maybe people don't find her when her writing her names separately like the picture above shows? Ok, tested this theory and cannot find her in results.

I only use web IG (so not the app), I only use it for home decor inspiration and don't follow influencer. Does it make a difference between web and app you think?

Just when I thought I couldn’t be more shocked by Eugenia’s appearance, I’ve just seen the skipping rope video. Oh my god. That must hurt surely?! My heart breaks for her

Reactions: 4
Just when I thought I couldn’t be more shocked by Eugenia’s appearance, I’ve just seen the skipping rope video. Oh my god. That must hurt surely?! My heart breaks for her
Okay I’ve just seen comments saying it’s all for men to get off of and it’s a kink… now I’ve rewatched the video I can’t unsee it! She’s doing like sexy faces to the camera wtf I hope that isn’t what she’s doing it for!!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Erm ok 🤣🤣 (to the screenshot)

Okay I’ve just seen comments saying it’s all for men to get off of and it’s a kink… now I’ve rewatched the video I can’t unsee it! She’s doing like sexy faces to the camera wtf I hope that isn’t what she’s doing it for!!!
100000%. You are right - I think she’s been paid to make that video like some of the comments are suggesting.

Attachments

• Sad
Is it her real hair? If so, HOW is it still so thick, long and healthy?!
She will be wearing a wig or clip in extensions. I'm guessing that her real hair will be weak, dull and patchy due to lack of nutrients.

Whoever is filming her and taking her photos needs to stop.

She will be wearing a wig or clip in extensions. I'm guessing that her real hair will be weak, dull and patchy due to lack of nutrients.

Whoever is filming her and taking her photos needs to stop.
Her real hair looked much thinner in that reel she did where she showed no make up to make up. Definitely a better insight into what's behind the image - including her face without the volume of foundation etc

Reactions: 7
Every time I get a notification from this thread I think it’s because she has finally died

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.