Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest tik told is just for the ass shot right? Knowing the content is to cater to creeps makes me feel sick about her using (*exploiting*) her poor grandma in it
It's also really weird and patronising to her grandma, treating her like a child.

Reactions: 7
Eugenia is beyond sick at this point. It’s awful to think that when she was growing up there were probably signs, as she lost weight even bigger signs and then now she’s at this point. From an outsider perspective her family have done nothing but enable her and watch her slowly die painfully. Even if they didn’t have money, you’d try and find a way to fight for your kid. There’s no wonder the conspiracy theory of why she’s been allowed to get to this point run rife and there’s people thinking that the parents are trying to hide something nefarious.
Now you've made me very intrigued to find out what exactly this conspiracy theory is about ...?

Reactions: 5
I’ve not been as far down the rabbit hole as some redditors have but the theories are usually in a similar vein. Because her family have a lot of money and Eugenia is hawked by a lawyer, Shane Dawson looked kind of “off” around said lawyer there’s a theory that they don’t get Eugenia help because they are protecting someone in the family or a family friend who is a predictor and Eugenia is a victim. They don’t get her help because should the information come out in therapy/ treatment it would come out. The secondary/ alternate to that is she was abused when she was modelling as a teen. Or that her father knows rich and powerful people and they are covering up for them- this one potentially more in a continuous basis given the idea that her accounts are plagued by people with anorexia fetishes- with her mother in particular endorsing that, given she’s the one usually videoing/ taking pictures of Eugenia and Eugenia has very little freedom outside of her mother.

People also believe she’s basically a prisoner in her own home. If you watch the Shane Dawson documentary in particular there’s signs she doesn’t even know how to remove all of the locks to her own home (although this could be due to weakening cognitive function). That the locks are to keep her in, not keep intruders out. She never leaves the house without her mother who is complicit in whatever is going on. Eugenia has been manipulated to not seek help out of fear her mothers heart is too weak - so if she sees a Dr it will kill her mother.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I am on board with holding her mother accountable for continuing to take photos and videos of her sick daughter but believe that some of the stuff you find in the rabbit hole should remain there. As sick as Eugenia is, there are just as many people who are obsessed with making up theories about her and stating as fact things which are wild speculation at best. The subreddit seems to be filled with a lot of very immature members - some of the posts there are nothing more than grade school mean girl bullying. Eugenia has plenty of real issues and problematic behavior that are apparent to anyone who watches 5 minutes of her videos or looks at her Instagram photos without the need to pile on unfounded conspiracy theories.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow, I haven't heard this theory at all. I just assumed her mother does it because it makes them money from all the weird paedos and naïve pro ana girls that see her as some sick ideal, as well as all the people who continue to watch her just to see if she's dead yet. One thing I think is weird was how quickly she got out of hospital when she was first put in when it normally takes people that far gone months if not a year. I think it was obvious the family pulled some strings. IMO Shane Dawson is almost as exploitative as the mother, he's also profited from all the videos he's done on her. It's good he's called some attention to it but in some ways he knew it would get a lot of views and he never really cared about Eugenia.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I regulary check her YouTube to see if she's still alive. She's always the same. I don't understand how this is biologically possible.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just checked her feed, she’s being deliberately provocative now with the dancing videos, the how toxic are you filter, the captions which indirectly address people wanting her to get help.

The Spam reel is beyond sad. What person in their twenties thinks this is that funny? There’s a point where a normal person would put one in the trolley and allude to the pun. She’s that developmentally challenged now due to her illness that she performs this act of putting spam in the trolley six times, posing and acting in a way that highlights her illness. I can only imagine it’s to cater to the weird fetish crowd.

She’s a performing monkey for whoever is filming her. It’s bleeping sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Honestly I’m so over her, it’s been going on for so long and she genuinely doesn’t think she has a problem which is mind blowing. The whole thing is fucked, how her parents can even look at her is beyond me, it would break my heart to see my CHILD like this let alone take photos of them

Reactions: 12
Really, really tragic and concerning. Her voice has changed a lot in recent videos, like it’s put on to sound more childlike or maybe damaged vocal chords?

Where are her friends?

Reactions: 2
Really, really tragic and concerning. Her voice has changed a lot in recent videos, like it’s put on to sound more childlike or maybe damaged vocal chords?

Where are her friends?

She believes they back stabbed her, when they got her off her own property, and forced her to seek help.

She no longer talks to anyone bar her family and twitch stream.

Shocking Noones punched her mother for being a massive enabler.

I’d be so bleeping broken of she was my daughter.

Reactions: 3
I understand if it's your first thought, they stabbed me in the back but after calming down you HAVE to see they were doing it for a reason right? The whole family is weird and enabling. I understand her friend stopped trying

Reactions: 2
I understand if it's your first thought, they stabbed me in the back but after calming down you HAVE to see they were doing it for a reason right? The whole family is weird and enabling. I understand her friend stopped trying
Mental illness doesn’t particularly see eye to eye with rationality.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know this wasn't really meant as such, but this is such a sweet comment. I can really feel your passion and frustration. I agree that it's so incredibly difficult to find good help or a good clinic. They are very rare in my country as well. There are some, but they are not all good you know? The professionals at work at certain clincs are not really... helpful, if you know what I mean? I have never been in/to one but I have heard many stories. Some indeed have to travel hours to go to a good one. She can afford to get a professional at home even. Why are her parents not arranging that for her? It's not like they are poor.
WARNING: HARSH TALK

The family is also wealthy enough to retain their own private family attorney who is invested in maintaining the status quo. He was there during the video with Shane Dawson to make sure certain questions were not asked and certain topics were not talked about. He even apparently coaches Eugenia on what to say to the police to throw them off track when they are called to the house to do wellness checks. As I've mentioned before, after Eugenia dies, he should be disbarred and tried as an accessory to adult abuse. He knows damn well how to get around the 5150 laws here in the US and is very much a part of this sick, sick charade.

Eugenia's severe mental illness is causing her to commit a slow, painful suicide. Keep in mind that no one except Eugenia's immediate family and the family attorney are allowed in the home. Yes, I know that she is over 18 and all that blahblahblah nonsense but she is NOT of rational mind and she IS a danger to herself. That attorney could get her sectioned under a 5150 in a heartbeat if he used his knowledge to help save her life instead of letting himself be payed off to keep the authorites and the medical system at bay.

The mother should also be tried as an accessory to murder after Eugenia's death.

I'm sorry to be so blunt but when I see how much Eugenia is hurting both mentally and physically with NO ONE within her close family range intervening, it makes me very, very angry.

Do I think she will survive all this? No, but how I would love to be proven wrong.

:cry:

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else notice how she's always posing with her mouth open. If anyone follows the saccone joly thread, their second "transgender " child aka their main money maker, is always posing like that as well and I've seen people before suggest that the dad is training the child to do certain things like that for his dark audience. He regualry post videos and tik toks where his oldest two are doing things or singing songs that are completley inappropriate for their age, similarly to the weird and disturbing things eugenia does. I'm probably rambling on about nothing here but I see the similarities between the two and makes me think more that all these dark website theories are true and it's sickening. Obviously eugenia is an adult but mentally she is absolutely not and its scary to think her mother could be that twisted to make money off her from sickos.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.