Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered what happened to her that made her develop an ED.

Reactions: 1
I wondered what happened to her that made her develop an ED.
She's had an ED for a decade now, at least. Her fans enabled her and as she grew more popular she built a personality around being a skeleton queen. Her mother also enabled her and uses her for her own fame. Basically she has no real support anymore just people that continually enable her ED and as a result she is (literally) skin and bone.
How old is she now?
She'd be in her late 20s, 27 or 28 I think

Reactions: 3
She's had an ED for a decade now, at least. Her fans enabled her and as she grew more popular she built a personality around being a skeleton queen. Her mother also enabled her and uses her for her own fame. Basically she has no real support anymore just people that continually enable her ED and as a result she is (literally) skin and bone.

Yeah i understand how she has it for this long but I mean how it started. We all have a story.

Google says 28.
I think she started out thin, and people started talking about her having an eating disorder. And the more it was discussed, the thinner she got.

Reactions: 2
Wondered was there a thread for this girl . Her videos are bizarre to watch. The beach video was ridiculous, it was like watching a child being taught how to do chores by themselves. There is something seriously wrong in that house and I can't decide whether she is so tuned out and mentally ill that she believes everything is fine or does part of her know exactly what she's doing , that it's whats gaining her views . Either way she desperately needs help .

Her entire life is her scene/emo personality and her severe malnutrition/extremely underweight body. It’s so so sad to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
its scary to wonder how she feels, if she doesn't eat anything as when I don't eat sometimes until 5pm as im so busy I feel like im floating and going to faint
and her bones must really hurt ;( so sad to see

• Sad
Reactions: 6
its scary to wonder how she feels, if she doesn't eat anything as when I don't eat sometimes until 5pm as im so busy I feel like im floating and going to faint
and her bones must really hurt ;( so sad to see
TW and spoilered just incase it’s triggering to anyone
I can’t imagine what it’s like for someone at her stage. But I know when I’ve done fasts/ massively cut my intake, after so many days you stop feeling hunger pangs and I’d get like a hunger high. After a period of time I used to get jaw pains and when I would eat my teeth and jaw would hurt. At my lowest even sitting down was painful, especially hard back chairs- I once hit one of the bones in my spine and holy hell that hurt. I couldn’t sleep well because even a mattress would hurt, I’d wake up covered in bruises from my knees. Eugenia must be in agony. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
TW and spoilered just incase it’s triggering to anyone
I can’t imagine what it’s like for someone at her stage. But I know when I’ve done fasts/ massively cut my intake, after so many days you stop feeling hunger pangs and I’d get like a hunger high. After a period of time I used to get jaw pains and when I would eat my teeth and jaw would hurt. At my lowest even sitting down was painful, especially hard back chairs- I once hit one of the bones in my spine and holy hell that hurt. I couldn’t sleep well because even a mattress would hurt, I’d wake up covered in bruises from my knees. Eugenia must be in agony. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy
I saw a clip on YouTube from a twitch stream I think where someone had asked where she sleeps. She said that she didn’t sleep in her room because it was basically being used as “storage”. I believe she said she was sleeping on that pink couch that is behind her on her streams. She kept saying it was fine because it’s comfy but… looking at it the couch looks smaller than she does and definitely not as soft as an actual bed. :( Her family won’t even help sort her room out so she can at least try to sleep comfortably, it’s disgusting.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s disgusting. She knows just what she is doing, but hey, she lost 4k followers because of it! People need to stop following her. They can still check up on her without following as her profile is public.

Reactions: 7
Said it before I’ll say it again, it’s why I don’t feel sorry for her! Imagine how many young teens she’s potentially triggered with that pic alone. She 100% knows what she’s doing.

The video of her walking with the dog is unbelievable. Her tiny little legs. The boots are a good indicator of how thing her legs are. They are like my arms!

Reactions: 1
The video of her walking her dog is shocking 😨 it’s only a matter of time until her body shuts down, she can’t possibly go on for much longer? It’s so sad but I also feel like she enjoys the attention she gets because of how skinny she is.

Reactions: 2
The video of her walking her dog is shocking 😨 it’s only a matter of time until her body shuts down, she can’t possibly go on for much longer? It’s so sad but I also feel like she enjoys the attention she gets because of how skinny she is.
People have been saying this for years now. I am convinced she is indestructible at this point. It’s so awful to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.