Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen some people suggest that no one is really sending her diapers and she's making this all up for attention
I also wouldn't be surprised if it's a sexual thing for her, as she seems to have a small history of pandering for guys with fetishes

I feel bad for her in the sense that her mother is clearly encouraging her behaviour/illness but I also think she would be in a very similar position anyway
Those diapers are from a kink website. I was writing something about disability and needed a picture so made the mistake of googling adult diapers expecting incontinence products and instead got pictures of that one used for kink

When I was looking into her current Twitch ban I came across this really interesting YouTube channel called “FiftyShadesofChestPains” — he makes a lot of videos analyzing the glorification of eating disorders on social media and how Eugenia uses social media as a tool in her illness but he also showed this Instagram model’s acct that literally made my jaw drop!!!

Her photos are very troubling so definitely want to caution anyone that looks into her feed — the YT channel went into some backstory about her dark fetish photographer that was also concerning.

But what standouts the most is that Instagram puts trigger warnings on her photos and NOT Eugenia’s. I know many have tried flagging EC and they’ve done nothing. Wonder why she is in the clear and others aren’t —especially as Eugenia has a considerably larger audience consuming the sensitive imagery 🤷🏻‍♀️
you mentioned a dark photographer, I saw the channel of herbs and alters mentioned men who pay girls to come and do photo shoots who all have anorexia. Sometimes with other men w**king while they Watch. The girl normally thinks it’s a proper model shoot. She mentioned men who pay anorexic girls to loose more weight too, if they prove they have lost weight then they get more money. There was apparently a Twitter account called starve for daddy that tried to get already very very unweight girl to loose even more for money. Such a sick messed up world we live in.

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Those diapers are from a kink website. I was writing something about disability and needed a picture so made the mistake of googling adult diapers expecting incontinence products and instead got pictures of that one used for kink

you mentioned a dark photographer, I saw the channel of herbs and alters mentioned men who pay girls to come and do photo shoots who all have anorexia. Sometimes with other men w**king while they Watch. The girl normally thinks it’s a proper model shoot. She mentioned men who pay anorexic girls to loose more weight too, if they prove they have lost weight then they get more money. There was apparently a Twitter account called starve for daddy that tried to get already very very unweight girl to loose even more for money. Such a sick messed up world we live in.
Yeah, not to yuck someone's yum but man there are some f'd up ppl in this world for sure.
A while ago I read a book about DDLG (google that, i'm not going to write it down) I wanted to puke all throughout it (I am interested in exploring different genres/fetishes, not for myself!! lol, but just for general information/knowledge and understanding in life). It's not exactly the same of course but just wanted to point out there are many weird fetishes. Just like that lady who makes money getting fatter and gets paid to eat by her viewers pretty much until she dies 🤷‍♀️ :sick:. This is jut the other way around. I wonder if deep down there's something sadistic and selfish in it, too. Surely these people must be feeling good seeing one suffer like that? What is their motivation?

Reactions: 1
Yeah, not to yuck someone's yum but man there are some f'd up ppl in this world for sure.
A while ago I read a book about DDLG (google that, i'm not going to write it down) I wanted to puke all throughout it (I am interested in exploring different genres/fetishes, not for myself!! lol, but just for general information/knowledge and understanding in life). It's not exactly the same of course but just wanted to point out there are many weird fetishes. Just like that lady who makes money getting fatter and gets paid to eat by her viewers pretty much until she dies 🤷‍♀️ :sick:. This is jut the other way around. I wonder if deep down there's something sadistic and selfish in it, too. Surely these people must be feeling good seeing one suffer like that? What is their motivation?
There’s having kinks and fetish's and then theres being harmful to people, and especially vulnerable people. The feeders are shocking, especially when the aim is total immobility, literally making them disabled until they die for their fetish kicks and power.

I can’t imagine being a family member watching on, as if eating disorders don’t destroy people enough without adding in people encouraging it. If Eugine made a full recovery beyond the attention for recovery at the start would people still be as interested in her a few years on, would she be sent so much money etc.

Reactions: 5
What is she doing??
TW FOR VIDEO

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Now imagine her mother there taking the video. There is someone seriously wrong with that damn woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Am I missing the Louis Vuitton tie in? Is there something she is managing to barely wear, designer?

Reactions: 2
She looks absolutely ridiculous. She's an almost 30 year old woman, what is she doing.

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine being out with your family having a lovely day out, and then you see an emaciated scene kid wobbling round in circles while her mum films it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine being out with your family having a lovely day out, and then you see an emaciated scene kid wobbling round in circles while her mum films it
Exactly! What a horrible sight it must be. Honestly so baffled by this family. Why are they not doing everything in their power to make her better? What a horrible family they are allegedly choosing money over the health of their family member.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just can't get the image of her stomping around town with her mom filming her out of my mind. What must their town think? Surely they must think they are all crazy?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When the inevitable happens you know there will be a Netflix series as to how this was allowed to happen. Getting on a section for an ED in the US is much harder than in the UK. It's all just so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s sad.

Here in the states it’s really hard to force someone into treatment but it’s clear her family isn’t even encouraging her to get help. They’re definitely culpable in this heartbreaking situation

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If I saw someone in Eugenia's gravely ill state stomping around a town square with someone (her mother) filming her I would call the police and an ambulance. It's madness. It's also frightening for children to see.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s sad.

Here in the states it’s really hard to force someone into treatment but it’s clear her family isn’t even encouraging her to get help. They’re definitely culpable in this heartbreaking situation
I understand that Eugenia has to want to get better in order for treatment to work. However, she is an adult and living this lifestyle because she's able to live in her parents' house and not worry about a job or university responsibilities and all the regular stuff most of us have to deal with. If her parents cared, they should sit her down, tell her how much they love and support her and acknowledge how hard it is, but that unless she agrees to some kind of treatment they are no longer going to support her illness by giving her internet access, taking her photo for Instagram, etc. Even though there is no equivalent to a 5150 in CT, I believe that someone can go before a judge and declare her unfit to care for herself and ask for guardianship - if that is the case, why aren't her parents doing that? Sure, she'll be angry as hell and try to resist but I just don't understand how they aren't taking extreme measures. Maybe they have tried all of these things but it doesn't seem like anything is being done.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I understand that Eugenia has to want to get better in order for treatment to work. However, she is an adult and living this lifestyle because she's able to live in her parents' house and not worry about a job or university responsibilities and all the regular stuff most of us have to deal with. If her parents cared, they should sit her down, tell her how much they love and support her and acknowledge how hard it is, but that unless she agrees to some kind of treatment they are no longer going to support her illness by giving her internet access, taking her photo for Instagram, etc. Even though there is no equivalent to a 5150 in CT, I believe that someone can go before a judge and declare her unfit to care for herself and ask for guardianship - if that is the case, why aren't her parents doing that? Sure, she'll be angry as hell and try to resist but I just don't understand how they aren't taking extreme measures. Maybe they have tried all of these things but it doesn't seem like anything is being done.
It’s such a tough one because I can see it from both perspectives. Firstly 100000% agree that if Eugenia were my daughter (I only have a step daughter but I do understand) I would fight tooth and nail to have her put under some kind of medical supervision and get every single ounce of help I could for her, even if it meant sacrificing things for myself.
On the other side of it, from first hand experience I can say how absolutely bloody awful some eating disorders can be in terms of causing agressive behaviour / mood swings. Whilst Deb & family may want to get help for Eugenia they might be subject to other kinds of behaviour from a personality that we just don’t see. If Eugenia is earning a lot of money and / or has some kind of “Intel” on the family (we’ve seen hints of potential childhood abuse before) she has a lot of pulling power in that respect so could very easily manipulate the family into staying silent. I’m OBVIOUSLY not accusing Eugenia of anything here and I know I’ll probably get stamped on for this comment, but I’m saying from my own personal experience this could be a reason as to why things aren’t being done to help. I just wish her the best honestly :(

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think her parents are too soft and don’t want to do anything to upset her for fear of making things worse. She needs someone to advocate for her

I remember from my nurse training that under a certain BMI it's generally considered that therapy won't work as the brain isn't getting enough energy to do that kind of stuff. You need to do whatever it takes to feed someone up to an 'acceptable' level before you can counsel them to overcome their psychological issues.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.