Eugenia Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest photos are possibly the worst she’s ever been. she must be in agony. What on earth is going and why isn’t someone stepping in??
The bones showing in her chest are shocking. I can't imagine how much pain she must be in, however much she denies it. It's sickening that her mother is taking these photos.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Her latest photos are possibly the worst she’s ever been. she must be in agony. What on earth is going and why isn’t someone stepping in??
I don’t understand either. Her skin is starting to get so thin it’s puckering at her arm pits and you can see all of her veins (which she usually airbrushes out I presume to stop negative comments). Having been in that position before and hospitalised for treatment albeit not in the public eye, I have so much empathy for her but not much sympathy. I used to get so embarrassed about people seeing my skeletal body, so something is clearly different with Eugenia and how seemingly comfortable she is posting all this. So sad and I just want to give her a hug.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand either. Her skin is starting to get so thin it’s puckering at her arm pits and you can see all of her veins (which she usually airbrushes out I presume to stop negative comments). Having been in that position before and hospitalised for treatment albeit not in the public eye, I have so much empathy for her but not much sympathy. I used to get so embarrassed about people seeing my skeletal body, so something is clearly different with Eugenia and how seemingly comfortable she is posting all this. So sad and I just want to give her a hug.
I agree, she absolutely loves showing off terribly sick body. Other people I have known with severe anorexia would wear a lot of baggy clothing and would hate being photographed. Not Eugenia. She’s proud of her appearance but to almost everyone else she just screams mental illness and even insanity.

Reactions: 5
I don't know I think the picture she posted on 26th September in the purple outfit is much worse. Possibly because more of hef torso is on show and it just shows the devastation her ED is causing.

Like others have said most people with an ED will do anything they can to disguise it but Eugenia seeks to have no issue in showing her body off.

Reactions: 3
I don't know I think the picture she posted on 26th September in the purple outfit is much worse. Possibly because more of hef torso is on show and it just shows the devastation her ED is causing.
Agree that one is horrific too. I am surprised she can stand.

• Sad
I honestly don’t know how 1) she’s still alive and 2) her account hasn’t been deleted for harming others yet.

Reactions: 12

Like others have said most people with an ED will do anything they can to disguise it but Eugenia seeks to have no issue in showing her body off.
Oh God, you're right. I just went back and looked and those photos are horrifying.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I just wish people would stop commenting and liking her pictures. Every comment good and bad keeps feeding her illness, no pun intended.

Reactions: 12

I must have missed those pictures and just had a look......wow.

I just feel like we're being trolled at times and that there is no way that this is all for real and that someone so ill is making a point of showing it off to the world.....

• Sad
I must have missed those pictures and just had a look......wow.

I just feel like we're being trolled at times and that there is no way that this is all for real and that someone so ill is making a point of showing it off to the world.....
Unfortunately, she has quite a following among the pro-ana crowd who tell her how jealous they are of how "perfect" she looks and how they wish they had her level of "self-control" in how little she eats. And then, of course, there are the pro-ana fetish folks who fund her livestreams. Apparently, blue butterflies are the secret code in the pro-ana community so they're often seen on her channel. Even on some of her outfits on Instagram. Very, very sick and dangerous sub-culture that she's part of.

Meanwhile, her mother and the family attorney (who knows how to file a 5150) are just watching it all unfold. Or taking pictures of her. Shame.

Reactions: 1
Every time she posts a photo, I report it to Instagram. Yet nothing seems to be done. It infuriates me. If she wants to kill herself, theres not much other people can do about it. It's the people she's encouraging that I worry about. She constantly goes on about 'being kind' but how kind is she being? She's not kind at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Every time she posts a photo, I report it to Instagram. Yet nothing seems to be done. It infuriates me. If she wants to kill herself, theres not much other people can do about it. It's the people she's encouraging that I worry about. She constantly goes on about 'being kind' but how kind is she being? She's not kind at all.
I do the same. I dont know how it isnt classed as pro ana when she's there w her bones out saying to be proud of yourself 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Same, I always report any photos I see of her. It’s disgusting that they aren’t removed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I believe Mark Zuckerberg owns Instagram. Which might explain things.

Also, anyone who actively promotes Jeffree Star, as Eugenia did in her last video, is desperate for content. The "high end" content creators do not even mention his products anymore.

Reactions: 1
Not sure if anyone has seen the latest photos EC posted, but I’m so curious if anyone else thought the same thing… her ribs / torso area is SO smooth, clear and porcelain, it’s hard to believe it’s even real? It’s this morbid curiosity that keeps me coming back, like I almost expect her to not be here one day…

Reactions: 3
I think she's just used a smoothing filter; considering the background there's not a lot of shadow and colour variation in her skin.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.