Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw some pictures of Matt Bellamy’s (from Muse) wife and she looks a bit like Estee facially in some pictures. Not the same body though.

I bet it’s another attempt to impress and lure her current coffee drinker bf in her thirst trap...I can see her moving in with someone in 2021

Btw, did anyone see Aslan gf story a few days ago? You could see him in his living room. weird how his new place resembles Estee’s....big lofty open space type of property, I was wondering if anyone knew the area as you could see the view out of the big windows.
I wonder why is she showing off Aslan so much and how does she get along with Estee. Any theories where she came from? I bet she was one of Estee's stalking fans like Klaudia and then turned interest in Aslan.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
You should've taken a screen shot. Please don't tell me he lives in Estee's building. 🤣

Estee Lalonde, luring coffee drinkers in her thirst trap since 2018. 😂😂
XD ok just scrolled through my camera roll and realized I did take a screenshot indeed lol ... so, are there any Londoners who recognize the view?
Is it just me who thinks his previous home was way more beautiful. Looks rather soulless ..

Attachments

Reactions: 3
XD ok just scrolled through my camera roll and realized I did take a screenshot indeed lol ... so, are there any Londoners who recognize the view?
Is it just me who thinks his previous home was way more beautiful. Looks rather soulless ..
Looks like the BT Tower straight ahead

Watched the new vlog- the fact that she is so amazed she was able to cook herself dinner... y i k e s

She really is a 16 year old trapped in a 30 year old woman's body.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Weird that he still has the same furniture too. I mean not weird for normal people, but I remember he used to switch out stuff all the time.

Weird that he still has the same furniture too. I mean not weird for normal people, but I remember he used to switch out stuff all the time.
Perhaps he’s just renting while waiting to sell his property? Hence why he decorated the place with his old stuff.
I don’t know, that place it’s to meh for Aslan.

What’s Aslan‘s new GF account called again? Want to have a peek
Lovisa Ranta

Reactions: 2
Her podcast with Zoe Sugg is so unbelievably boring. So grateful for content creators like Lizzy Hadfield and Brittany Bathgate who are so genuine and thoughtful.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I lost count of how many times she has changed that room or bought desks.
She refurnishes and rearranges that apartment every few days, bonkers.

Her podcast with Zoe Sugg is so unbelievably boring. So grateful for content creators like Lizzy Hadfield and Brittany Bathgate who are so genuine and thoughtful.
I cant even imagine listening to it, I bet she complains how exhausted and tired she is and how hard life is.

Last edited:
I'm watching her latest vlog and the way she speaks about her makeup products at the beginning is shocking: saying that her concealer shows 'that she's tired but not that tired but also not wide awake' (so basically, it doesn't work? Couldn't she just say that it was low/medium coverage which makes it nice for every day use?) and then that her tinted moisturizer gives the IMPRESSION that she's hydrated 😑 If I was any of these beauty brands, I wouldn't work with her.

Isnt it just?? Two people who paved the way in a brand new industry, who have years of experience between them of working online and being scrutinised, who have made ££ off it and it was still so desperately dull.

Reactions: 4
I'm watching her latest vlog and the way she speaks about her makeup products at the beginning is shocking: saying that her concealer shows 'that she's tired but not that tired but also not wide awake' (so basically, it doesn't work? Couldn't she just say that it was low/medium coverage which makes it nice for every day use?) and then that her tinted moisturizer gives the IMPRESSION that she's hydrated 😑 If I was any of these beauty brands, I wouldn't work with her.
I thought Estee looked quite rough at the beginning of the video. That purple get up was so unflattering too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It’s funny you mentioned Lizzy’s (and Lindsey’s) podcast, because as an avid podcast listener, I find that podcast incredible bad! We talk about it all the time on her thread.

But yes, I wouldn’t dare trying the podcast of this duo, Estee and Zoe. I just know that can’t be good.

Reactions: 6
I'm grateful for inquisitive journalists committed to their mission, good writers, talented photographers and graphic designers, creative entrepreneurs, engaged artists, and serious people all over the world who their job everyday to make an income even though they have no discernible talent (i.e. people like me lol).

I have never been grateful for influencers (oops so sorry, apparently they all loathe the word and fancy themselves "content creators"), however polished they may come off. I encourage you to be a little more cynical because while I have no doubt they are not bad people, I am almost as equally certain that they are neither genuine nor thoughtful.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.