Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one is saying that, it’s a response to people who were saying that anyone would choose London over elsewhere *because* of those things. Lol I don’t get your end goal here, like damn!

I’m kind of getting the sense that some people aren’t close with their family and are getting super defensive about the suggestion that Estée might be supported being nearer to family— which btw I’m not saying is unequivocally true anyway. Like I’m not even saying she SHOULD move lol, I don’t care either way but there’s some really weird defensiveness about Estée staying put and how London is the superior cultural city but then also saying that culture doesn’t matter because there’s no responsibility to enjoy it anyway! Lol. Chill.
My end goal is just to give my view on why someone maybe doesn’t want to leave the city they live in, just because they have family elsewhere.

And no, family is not the most important thing for me, although I have a great family. But I don’t need to live near them.

I think family probably is more important to Estee, who seems to lean on her mother a lot. But not a reason to move to Canada and leave the country she has lived in her entire adulthood. I personally don’t think London i superior to anything. But you live where you live.

Reactions: 6
She did but personally I think it had more to do with her anxiety than anything else.
She drinks a bit now, she even showed her dinner which was a bagel with cream cheese and a glass of red wine in that drunk IG story she did days ago ( and she said ppl went after her for eating too man carbs lol, yeah right) which could mess with her meds. I would never judge someone for drinking but it doesn't seem to do her any favors. Now apparently she cut out coffee... lets see how long that lasts.

Reactions: 1
My end goal is just to give my view on why someone maybe doesn’t want to leave the city they live in, just because they have family elsewhere.

And no, family is not the most important thing for me, although I have a great family. But I don’t need to live near them.

I think family probably is more important to Estee, who seems to lean on her mother a lot. But not a reason to move to Canada and leave the country she has lived in her entire adulthood. I personally don’t think London i superior to anything. But you live where you live.
Have to agree on this front - I live in Toronto, as the username might suggest, and I love it. Sure, it's very different to London. It's a much newer city and doesn't have the same cultural institutions that London does. But that's not the only reason anyone should enjoy anywhere. There are plenty of green spaces here, it has beautiful weather in the summer, and it's more multicultural than London. That last one seems like a bold claim but based on my experience of living in both, it's true. It's more of a melting pot here with more localised communities around the city, and Torontonians are friendlier than Londoners.

All that aside, Estee is an amorphous blob and doesn't enjoy much of anything anyway, so wherever she lives, it doesn't make a difference. She'll always be her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Have to agree on this front - I live in Toronto, as the username might suggest, and I love it. Sure, it's very different to London. It's a much newer city and doesn't have the same cultural institutions that London does. But that's not the only reason anyone should enjoy anywhere. There are plenty of green spaces here, it has beautiful weather in the summer, and it's more multicultural than London. That last one seems like a bold claim but based on my experience of living in both, it's true. It's more of a melting pot here with more localised communities around the city, and Torontonians are friendlier than Londoners.

All that aside, Estee is an amorphous blob and doesn't enjoy much of anything anyway, so wherever she lives, it doesn't make a difference. She'll always be her.
Exactly. If she doesn’t look into the root of her problems, you move your problems around with you. And family can’t solve those problems either. It’s her own journey.

I do remember that initially Estee had a lot of trouble in London, because she thought the people were so unfriendly in her view. So that must have been because she came from Canada friendliness.

Reactions: 3
Exactly. If she doesn’t look into the root of her problems, you move your problems around with you. And family can’t solve those problems either. It’s her own journey.

I do remember that initially Estee had a lot of trouble in London, because she thought the people were so unfriendly in her view. So that must have been because she came from Canada friendliness.
Absolutely. And where she came from wasn't a big city, so to move from the Waterloo area to somewhere like London is a huge change that she maybe wasn't prepared for. I was always told how friendly Canadians was so expected it, but even I was surprised at just how friendly they were. I moved on my own and knew nobody here. If I ever asked anyone anything, they went out of their way to help me. I didn't get that in London. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed London, but it's not the be-all and end-all.

Reminds me of Moss from the IT crowd talking about why he wouldn't open the door in London 😂 'This is London Jen, it's not someone with cake. Unless that cake is made of dog poo and knives!"

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Except for her accent she has nothing much from Canadian, my ex is from London Canada so visited there and then work swnt me there too on a regular basis and they are the coolest friendly people out there totally different from Americans, actually Estee has a lot of the snob bitchyness I noticed from Americans from the big cities, Brits in general are very polite and friendly so that's her and her drama, she should go to Finland, Russia or Sweden and she would know what is being treated poorly if you are not local

Reactions: 2
Except for her accent she has nothing much from Canadian, my ex is from London Canada so visited there and then work swnt me there too on a regular basis and they are the coolest friendly people out there totally different from Americans, actually Estee has a lot of the snob bitchyness I noticed from Americans from the big cities, Brits in general are very polite and friendly so that's her and her drama, she should go to Finland, Russia or Sweden and she would know what is being treated poorly if you are not local
Canadians are very different from the US folks, for sure. I agree Brits in general are very friendly, though I'd say you see it more in smaller towns than bigger cities. But you could say the same about any country in the world. If she feels like she's been treated poorly though it's probably because she's so miserable and self-pitying, so it's all on her.

Screenshot_20210109-171756.png

Such a dumb move to post this with a song by Ariel Pink, known Trump supporter and who attended the fascist march and attack on Capitol hill on the 6th.
Her stupidity will never cease to amaze me. She will never actually do her research and still post virtue signalling slides on her stories. URGHHHH

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't think she deserves a good career. She doesn't put any work for it.
True! But people seldom get what they deserve.
Yes, that’s great if you like all of that. But if you don’t, then why should you? People act like you have some sort of responsibility to make the most of London.
But it is such an expensive place to live if you don't need to be there for work / family / boyfriend / social life and you don't part take in any thing the city has to offer why not move somewhere like Milton Keynes etc. and save the money for a rainy day?

Reactions: 2
True! But people seldom get what they deserve.
But it is such an expensive place to live if you don't need to be there for work / family / boyfriend / social life and you don't part take in any thing the city has to offer why not move somewhere like Milton Keynes etc. and save the money for a rainy day?
I guess. But many think their late 20s/early 30s is the time to spend more money on living in a city and then you can always move away after that. I think Estee earns enough to save for a rainy day, plus she has bought a property in a city in which real estate prices are likely to continue to rise. So she can still make a profit.

I think she would go crazy in Milton Keynes. She may not have real friends, but what she has is in London.

View attachment 380304

Such a dumb move to post this with a song by Ariel Pink, known Trump supporter and who attended the fascist march and attack on Capitol hill on the 6th.
Her stupidity will never cease to amaze me. She will never actually do her research and still post virtue signalling slides on her stories. URGHHHH
And in addition to that, work from home is being mandated by the government more strongly now. It's totally unnecessary for her to go to an office to work. STAY AT HOME.

Edit: I just looked, she's deleted this story. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And in addition to that, work from home is being mandated by the government more strongly now. It's totally unnecessary for her to go to an office to work. STAY AT HOME.

Edit: I just looked, she's deleted this story. LOL.
Abso LOOOOL glad I got the screenshot.

I guess. But many think their late 20s/early 30s is the time to spend more money on living in a city and then you can always move away after that. I think Estee earns enough to save for a rainy day, plus she has bought a property in a city in which real estate prices are likely to continue to rise. So she can still make a profit.

I think she would go crazy in Milton Keynes. She may not have real friends, but what she has is in London.
Oh, me too! I just struggled to understand why she didn't / doesn't make more of living somewhere exciting tbh. She seems like the type to go to Italy , but then try to track down a Starbucks etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone please link Estee new unnecesserily overpriced new kettle? Totally missed that story x

^ from the site " There is nothing like a great cup of coffee, "

Estee in her stories about it " I dont drink coffee"

😂 :ROFLMAO: :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
^ from the site " There is nothing like a great cup of coffee, "

Estee in her stories about it " I dont drink coffee"

😂 :ROFLMAO: :unsure:
It was this one

I bet it’s another attempt to impress and lure her current coffee drinker bf in her thirst trap...I can see her moving in with someone in 2021

Btw, did anyone see Aslan gf story a few days ago? You could see him in his living room. weird how his new place resembles Estee’s....big lofty open space type of property, I was wondering if anyone knew the area as you could see the view out of the big windows.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I bet it’s another attempt to impress and lure her current coffee drinker bf in her thirst trap...I can see her moving in with someone in 2021

Btw, did anyone see Aslan gf story a few days ago? You could see him in his living room. weird how his new place resembles Estee’s....big lofty open space type of property, I was wondering if anyone knew the area as you could see the view out of the big windows.
You should've taken a screen shot. Please don't tell me he lives in Estee's building. 🤣

Estee Lalonde, luring coffee drinkers in her thirst trap since 2018. 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.