Estée Lalonde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last we left off with miss lalonde she

- spent her bday with fake friends, sea cuke and a new accent in new york
- shat on a yoga studio for closing doors on time
- went on a shopping spree for ugly clothes and a new charm (G for goose changed to K For kelly)
- has still not revealed that she is dating trevor whom she knew through aslan
- will soon return to London though “ny is (her) favourite city”
- photoshopped herself badly on recent ig posts

Setting this up because gg is down again! but these were discussed in the gg thread. I tried looking for an estee thread here but couldn’t find one so here it is!

Reactions: 4
Looks like Estee travelled back to Seattle in the 90's and got herself a super crappy "grunge" tattoo which already looks dated and warped and is on a super obvious part of her body. Nice.

Reactions: 2
The last we left off with miss lalonde she

- spent her bday with fake friends, sea cuke and a new accent in new york
- shat on a yoga studio for closing doors on time
- went on a shopping spree for ugly clothes and a new charm (G for goose changed to K For kelly)
- has still not revealed that she is dating trevor whom she knew through aslan
- will soon return to London though “ny is (her) favourite city”
- photoshopped herself badly on recent ig posts

Setting this up because gg is down again! but these were discussed in the gg thread. I tried looking for an estee thread here but couldn’t find one so here it is!
Is Kelly get mum?

Reactions: 1
^yes

she is full of crap in her latest ig post. post NY blues hitting her hard. also, noticed that she hasn’t liked trevor’s latest ig pics. her bday in ny was underwhelming. maybe trevor is fizzing out... or they’re keeping it on the DL. but knowing estee and how she was so open about liking and commenting on his pics previously, i think there’s trouble in sea cucumber land.

any suspicions on why she and aslan broke up? i used to watch her vlogs years ago and was always confused why they showed their dog more love than each other

Did anyone watch the "My top tips on how to be more self confident"-toothpaste-video ?! I am speechless.

Oh, so so bad. Did you read the comments?
I do still follow her thread on GG as it is way more active than here and I truly enjoy reading all the gossip about her. Honestly, she’s being torn to shreds for that infomercial.

Reactions: 3
Also, she just got back to London and was already off to somewhere else today. They did her make up and hair and the last story showed her peeking out a door in a fancy gown.
Honestly, my body and mind would not be able to keep up with all of that. Sure, getting a gazillion facials and spa moments in between helps but even with all of that, I feel that since she has moved into her new place she has been on the go non stop.
This girl is running away from herself and this is not going to end well...

she's miserable. in so many ways. it's such a shame. I loved "Essie Button" SO MUCH

ok wow. did anyone read the comments on the LONG LASTING WEDDING MAKEUP | AD video? essie button is over and now everybody got the memo

yes! they’re almost all negative comments/ feedback! she shd take it into account but doubt she would ever address them. she only cares about ig comments these days.

also, she just put a rose mask on top of a clay mask. smh im so done. #selfcare my ass

Reactions: 2
^ whyyyyy.

If only she could put a face mask on her crappy 'new' personality.

ok. estée is doing vlogtober. until now we know (from her 6minute vlogs a day...):

• that she's staying at home doing nothing.
  • reggie is with her at the moment.
  • every day she talks about a cheesy quote/mantra for the day.
  • every day she talks to her mom on the phone multiple times.
  • in the afternoon or evening she goes out for fancy dinners or coffees with her "friends" (she doesn't have any who aren't somehow work-related - that's kinda sad).
  • She stores her hats/caps over her kitchen worktop what I find kinda disgusting.
  • She has anxiety and depression, wants to come off medication but it's very hard for her.
  • Obviously someone else is editing for her. And in her last vlog she even said: "rebecca filmed for me sometimes and I don't know how to use a camera. That's a confession: I don't know how to use a frickin camera and I'm a youtuber." so as we all know, Aslan did all the filming and editing work for her.
I'm curious if she will adress any of the controversial topics in this month. Maybe all the hate and criticism she gets from all her ads and how she obviously doesn't care about her content on youtube anymoe. Will we hear or see anything from Aslan in her vlogs? Maybe showing him when he gets Reggie or maybe

Reactions: 3
Also, every single vlog contained an ad.

In one of them she “breaks down” and cries, talking about how hard it is without medication and that she is depressed.
Oh, and while on the phone with mummy dearest, she mentions that her anxiety is back in full swing and Kelly is like “really?”
Quick back-paddling, saying “well it’s not that bad, bla bla”

And also, the crying vlog? Followed by an ad on instagram for Garnier.

I can’t with her anymore. Who is this person?

re. her “i’m hungover” vlog in which she does nothing... in what universe do people think she has it altogether? she says she wants to show she’s a mess just like everyone else, that she’s not “mrs healthy” (wtf at “mrs”)
We know that you’re a mess Estee. people have hang overs and go to work as per usual. snap right back into it. estee just naps the whole day and takes a bath at night. then rants to the camera about how relatable she is.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.