Estee Lalonde #8 Depressedée, messtée, trapped her fiancée as Mirror Water lacks self-reflection.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What problems is she trying to solve... I thought being engaged would mean she's happy for life, it was like her #1 thing.

Reactions: 13
What even is this? Like it's just chocolate, right? Or am I missing something?

Historically cacao was used in spiritual ceremonies by indigenous Latin American cultures. It's become very trendy with people like Estee, i.e. vapid rich materialist white people looking for a superficial solution to their malformed personalities. It's like finance bros going into the rainforest to do ayahuasca but actually dumber because at least that actually potentially produces an effect however temporary vs. some chick sitting in her $3500/month living room drinking cacao and thinking she's vibing on a different plane.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Historically cacao was used in spiritual ceremonies by indigenous Latin American cultures. It's become very trendy with people like Estee, i.e. vapid rich materialist white people looking for a superficial solution to their malformed personalities. It's like finance bros going into the rainforest to do ayahuasca but actually dumber because at least that actually potentially produces an effect however temporary vs. some chick sitting in her $3500/month living room drinking cacao and thinking she's vibing on a different plane.
Ahhh gotcha! It's cultural appropriation hot chocolate. Thanks for the explanation!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Estee inspires people... lol mmmkay

1718207855015.png

Patron Saint of rest and relaxation, ok my brain is bleeding reading this, explains why she's such a snot if she hears this every day

1718208619843.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
How can she be the patron saint (🤮) of rest and relaxation when she's constantly stressed, disorganized and overwhelmed in every single video she posts? She's co-opting and exploiting "rest and relaxation" to sell her unnecessary bath products, which in my opinion is the antithesis of rest and relaxation.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can these dumbasses mutually masturbate each other any harder? It’s like they have to stay jerking on each other’s junk at 60mph cuz they’re all petrified if they stop the machine will conk out, they’ll be forced to pay for their own tit, and The Truth might descend upon them that they’re all tremendously average and most of them dumb as tit.

Estee, because of how profoundly flawed and boring the personality she presents online is, should not even be relevant anymore. There is something wrong in the matrix.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm just wondering about the followers in her comment section that sound surprised! I'm happy for Estee to get grief but looking to her to express support for PS, or appear anything but apolitical, is like expecting a child born without a brain to go hard for PS. This gross dumbass doesn't even have the raw materials to take the correct position much less the interest to do so publicly. Don't these people get it, she is the queen of relaxation and there's nothing chill and self-care about "war and whatnot"!

Reactions: 5
SAving here before she deletes them.

1718293455246.png

Estee is the sweetest girl?? The girl who did a whole tit talking TikTok and then podcast tour about her stellar ultimatum to mr. Chill. Delulu....

1718293526307.png

1718293609296.png

1718293655602.png

1718293680826.png

1718293975671.png

1718293999665.png

ha best comments ever

Genuinely curious if she's doing this on purpose or if she's really this tone deaf. She doesn't strike me as someone who knows anything about the world and politics and has probably never voted on anything but a beauty poll for freebies.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
her bestfriend is daughter of ultra zio rick sopher: Amelia
Oh interesting point, I hadn't even thought to make that obvious connection. In other Amelia news, my OG influencer feed seems to be telling me that Amelia who has looked 35 due to the slutty ladies who lunch, Real Housewives of Belgravia way she styles herself since she started influencing 15 years ago still hasn't clocked 35 this past birthday. I am going to do 3.5 commemorative shots when she finally hits 35 and the goods finally match the year of birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
IMG_7706.jpeg

In Amelia's thread, this is the suspected new man. Got this picture of him.

When Estee sees this she’s gonna flip: Amelia’s new man is living in Miami, and he looks loaded.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2991817

In Amelia's thread, this is the suspected new man. Got this picture of him.

When Estee sees this she’s gonna flip: Amelia’s new man is living in Miami, and he looks loaded.
Yeah but will he marry Amelia? 😁 since Estee is only about getting married, I don’t think she even cares anymore about what the man brings. She certainly doesn’t really like the first future Mr Lalonde (first, because this is clearly her starter marriage).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah but will he marry Amelia? 😁 since Estee is only about getting married, I don’t think she even cares anymore about what the man brings. She certainly doesn’t really like the first future Mr Lalonde (first, because this is clearly her starter marriage).
starter marriage

i think so, both are jewish and come from the same rich jewish circles. He has pictures with Amelia’s ex, Jak.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol this reminds me of that great line from Jurassic Park

1718379383733.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8