Estee Lalonde #8 Depressedée, messtée, trapped her fiancée as Mirror Water lacks self-reflection.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^ noo I love those, don't ruin them for me lol!!!!!!!!
---
another humble brag. yet her products are expensive so what's her point?

1718667459622.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don't get it... why are people still paying for that fugalicious journal that thing was made to be burned.

1718734612626.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I assume she staged that purchase herself to try to nudge people to buy her leftovers.

I can't imagine being an angel investor and thinking Mirror Water was worth your time or wanting to bleeping work with Estee. Maybe the math is really mathing 😭 Everyday it's like "this is a joke right?" but no we're still here and MW and its visionary founder CEO bossbitch still here with us. The chill that went up my spine when I saw MW in Adwoa Aboah's bathroom in some fashion YT... It's all too much.

Reactions: 16
SAving here before she deletes them.

View attachment 2991939

Estee is the sweetest girl?? The girl who did a whole tit talking TikTok and then podcast tour about her stellar ultimatum to mr. Chill. Delulu....

View attachment 2991943
View attachment 2991945

View attachment 2991947
View attachment 2991951
View attachment 2991958
View attachment 2991962
ha best comments ever

Genuinely curious if she's doing this on purpose or if she's really this tone deaf. She doesn't strike me as someone who knows anything about the world and politics and has probably never voted on anything but a beauty poll for freebies.
Also, even if you removed the controversial brands and world conflicts, those selfies and pictures of FEET on the tube are ridiculous. It's embarrassing that she would even post those. Those look like pictures that people accidentally take when they hit the wrong button.
She's such a narcissist that she couldn't just pick one?! And the "🦋" caption? Profound. -__-

I can't believe she gets paid for this crap.

Reactions: 10
You know, with all her "support my small, female founded business" and talking about it ad nauseam on every single podcast and obscure media site, it's bananas she keeps accepting free facials from small, female founded businesses. Like practice what you preach, hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You know, with all her "support my small, female founded business" and talking about it ad nauseam on every single podcast and obscure media site, it's bananas she keeps accepting free facials from small, female founded businesses. Like practice what you preach, hun.
Wish I could ❤ this comment 50 times, totally!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She absolutely takes advantage of every small business, taking anything she can for free. Not to mention the way she treats her employees - with them having to tolerate her attitude plus get rewarded with some snacks she bought from Tesco...

She came out with a "Weekly vlog." Should it even be called that when she only uploads every couple of months on Youtube?

Reactions: 8
Oh no, she’s turning into Niomi Smart. Pretty soon she’ll start saying ‘‘baaahhhrrrlleyy” instead of “Bali.” She’s already got the toxic engagement part down.

IMG_4425.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6