Estee Lalonde #8 Depressedée, messtée, trapped her fiancée as Mirror Water lacks self-reflection.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why places even bother "interviewing" Estee, she never says anything, just some fluff. She should just take out a front page ad in every newspaper in Britain and make sure that we all know that's she's a bride-to-be :sick:

2 grand on a wedding photo album? What planet is she on, in heard head I mean?

View attachment 2883274
Smoke blown up -> ass
Homegirl Messtée is a parody of a parody Gwyneth's Goop at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For an article that claims to be about "all things wedding" I didnt learn a single thing about her wedding. NOT ONE. The jokes really do write themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Smoke blown up -> ass
Homegirl Messtée is a parody of a parody Gwyneth's Goop at this point.
Which is kind of funny, considering that at the beginning of her GOOP career, Gwyneth was seen as a parody of an influencer 😁 (when Goop was only a blog with recommendations for the rich and famous).

Reactions: 8
I still can't get over Goopy Paltrow being a long time friend of Mario Batali, the whole time was preying on women they were pretty much besties

1713460257910.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I still can't get over Goopy Paltrow being a long time friend of Mario Batali, the whole time was preying on women they were pretty much besties

View attachment 2883550
She taught him how to keep his hands for himself. I remember that goop blog, it was fascinating to read that every single person and their mother was her dearest friend.

• Wow
She taught him how to keep his hands for himself. I remember that goop blog, it was fascinating to read that every single person and their mother was her dearest friend.
Years ago I read an article in Vogue about their friendship and thought that it was an odd pairing. And never trust anyone who's best friends with everyone.

Years ago I read an article in Vogue about their friendship and thought that it was an odd pairing. And never trust anyone who's best friends with everyone.
Do you remember that time when EVERY single parcel Messtée received was sent by a friend? I reckon thinking how many friends does this girl from Canada really have? Is she that friendly? Only to realise that everything was kindly gifted/sponsored/afflinked. She was sneaky like that, and still is to this day.

Reactions: 13
Do you remember that time when EVERY single parcel Messtée received was sent by a friend? I reckon thinking how many friends does this girl from Canada really have? Is she that friendly? Only to realise that everything was kindly gifted/sponsored/afflinked. She was sneaky like that, and still is to this day.
I do, I had to stop thinking about it at some point because it was legit anything she showed on camera. If you're ever stuck watching a commercial or five at least you know they are commercials, she's very sneaky with her viewers, you're right. She's not blending sponsorships with real life, her job these days is pretending that what she shows is her real life and not an AD. Who really knows what she actually does or likes/wears/eats/stays at.

Reactions: 5
She got treated to another freebie stay, its wild how someone who knows and does so little gets such lavish things gifted, and don't even get me started on that manifestation crap with that chick...

1714070800959.png

1714070824209.png

1714070850723.png

Yes attention to detail, something Estee should try one day, but keep reading the backs of the jar of cream you're selling because you know nothing about it girl.

1714070910400.png

1714070932816.png

and a shot of Estee "working"

1714070962192.png

1714070982970.png

Funny how that Roxie idiot only works with influencers, guess its harder to con regular folks.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Yasss! And have you seen some of the silly comments on there "but I deserve a nice spatula why not?" yes if you can afford a whole big ass wedding you can probably already afford a nice spatula.
Lol right? The entitlement. Plus tell me you're getting married for the wrong reasons without telling me. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When I got married, I'd completely forgotten about 'gifts' - I was 32, my husband was 40....he'd been married before.....I'd come out of a long term relationship and was living on my own. We were running two houses - so we had two of everything. Why is Estee asking for expensive stuff? I wouldn't dare have the nerve to ask for anything over £30 if we'd been starting from scratch and had nothing at all. I still think she hangs around with Amelia because of her wealthy family. She used to hang around with other vloggers and meet up for coffee etc but, doesn't appear to keep in touch with them. Amelia seems to have lots of wealthy friends. I don't see Estee get invited to hang around with Amelia's friends/family......

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When I got married, I'd completely forgotten about 'gifts' - I was 32, my husband was 40....he'd been married before.....I'd come out of a long term relationship and was living on my own. We were running two houses - so we had two of everything. Why is Estee asking for expensive stuff? I wouldn't dare have the nerve to ask for anything over £30 if we'd been starting from scratch and had nothing at all. I still think she hangs around with Amelia because of her wealthy family. She used to hang around with other vloggers and meet up for coffee etc but, doesn't appear to keep in touch with them. Amelia seems to have lots of wealthy friends. I don't see Estee get invited to hang around with Amelia's friends/family......
Pretty sure that's because Estee isn't Jewish....
I get the impression that Estee has a very high opinion of herself, and sees other influencers/people as being well below her.

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure that's because Estee isn't Jewish....
I get the impression that Estee has a very high opinion of herself, and sees other influencers/people as being well below her.
Or maybe Messtée is just the content bestie, and it stops right there. She doesn't belong in the Belgravia scene, and it shows. She used to do more stuff when she was with Kazakh Money A$$lan (night out with Philippa Cadogan). She's on her own now.

I know building a cosmetic brand is really expensive and a lot of money goes into R&D but Mirror Water's marketing is oddly non existent. Or rather the least creative I've seen for an influencer's brand.
Estee seems to think sticking mirror water stickers int the streets does the trick.
---
I wonder if she pays herself through Mirror Water. From what I've seen from other influencers who own brands, they don't pay themselves but re invest everything in the company. They make money from influencing "only". But then they also post two times a week on YouTube, document their life as entrepreneurs, and don't go for endless face massages on work days...