Estee Lalonde #8 Depressedée, messtée, trapped her fiancée as Mirror Water lacks self-reflection.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure he called it off and not her.
Its crazy how that sounds correct as hell haha, I think she was trying to coerce him into proposing, he was like no I'm good, and then she probably pulled a bluff saying ok then I walk.. and he told her where the door is.

I mean this sounds like Estee to me -

1713028738151.png

---
Im looking for that old picture she posted from a last trip she took with him and she was looking hella low, someone made a comment and she replied a bit snarky.

But these were their post when they broke up, think it was around March of 2018

1713030051947.png

1713030080889.png

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This is such a weird pic. The food’s already gone, so it’s like she specifically wants a pat on the back for tipping the waiter. She even made sure to fan the bills out dramatically. 🙄

IMG_8682.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
This is such a weird pic. The food’s already gone, so it’s like she specifically wants a pat on the back for tipping the waiter. She even made sure to fan the bills out dramatically. 🙄

View attachment 2873247
Lol I saw that! She was also talking in her last video how they are paying for EVEYRTHING for the wedding, that NOTHING is free or gifted but she'd like som. Bullshit.

And apparently the biggest issues is kid.. she doesn't want any there. And this witch wants 3 kids.

1713032330400.png

1713032406375.png

1713032442344.png

1713032482025.png

so its a wedding for adults, not a wedding for babies, ok all clear now, god if I could dislike her more I would

1713032541588.png

1713032579801.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Lol I saw that! She was also talking in her last video how they are paying for EVEYRTHING for the wedding, that NOTHING is free or gifted but she'd like som. Bullshit.

And apparently the biggest issues is kid.. she doesn't want any there. And this witch wants 3 kids.

View attachment 2873310

View attachment 2873315

View attachment 2873317

View attachment 2873319

so its a wedding for adults, not a wedding for babies, ok all clear now, god if I could dislike her more I would

View attachment 2873330

View attachment 2873337
But it can’t be all about the kids, it has to be all about her

Reactions: 13
But it can’t be all about the kids, it has to be all about her
I thought it wasn't nice to say, she's having people with kids and babies fly to another country. I've been to so many weddings even as a small child and tryly loved being there, I still remember being 4 or 5 danging at my aunt's wedding. Not every kid is a screaming mess lol.

1713035551590.png

1713035580009.png

You know, it's funny they hate us yet they still come over to read all the dirt. What do you call that? 🤔

1713035619069.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually felt bad for calling her the B word, but I was so pissed, I mean typos galore :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I found it, this right before their break up, ugh it was such a weird time, reading through those posts was interesting to say the least

Feb 11, 2018

1713051135969.png

1713051117429.png

1713052149308.png

This wasn't my comment but it's from so long ago I just covered the name

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

View attachment 2873310

View attachment 2873315

View attachment 2873317

View attachment 2873319

View attachment 2873330

View attachment 2873337
There are a lot of people who don't like kids but want their OWN kids.

Reactions: 9
We had no kids at our wedding, no close family have kids and the wedding was in our city. There was no drama around this.

I think a wedding aboard is different as it’s not just family/friends babysitting for a day or evening.

Reactions: 9
Estee loves to be the center of attention, I read a lot of horror and have a pretty wild imagination but I can't picture her as a mother and not losing her tit 24/7. Her comment section under that video was pretty divided on this, some people were like heck yes and others were like omg why.

Reactions: 8
I think banning children from a destination wedding is kind of wild. If she really does have children one day she will be the first to ignore such a request.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think banning children from a destination wedding is kind of wild. If she really does have children one day she will be the first to ignore such a request.
What if it was Estee's kid, would it also get put in hotel room for a day while she had her big day?
---
That comment section is getting froggy, I bet Estee didn't expect so many kid comments, takes attention away from her again lol.

1713119279590.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What if it was Estee's kid, would it also get banished to a hotel room with a stranger for a day?
Shed be one of those pricks to approach the couple and ask to make an exception for her because her kid is an angel and not like other kids
OR
She would just leave the kid behind in the UK (probably for the betterment of the child)

Reactions: 13
Because her latest TikTok about finding a second dress just popped up: minus that first appointment with her mum in nyc, she’s done all of her wedding dress shopping on her own, yeah?
I really don’t think it’s a some sort of cool „not like other girls“ choice not to have bridesmaids or a hen do. She clearly doesn’t have any friends. The MirrorWater girls jumped ship, or else she would have made them organize her wedding and be her bridesmaids :D

Reactions: 15
How do you use a body oil? Estee the expert advises that you take a shower and then put it on your skin and smooth it in. Mind blown.

1713134962683.png

1713135016788.png

1713135064009.png

She thinks or she knows since she created them?

1713135140606.png

She had to read the packaging of her own products to answer questions, I thought she just did that with her gifted brands, wow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
With asking for money the issue is more how much to give... no one wants to seem mean but most people are having to be careful with money, plus taking time off work, travelling there, maybe paying for a hotel, usually having to buy a new outfit and then having to give money. It all adds up frighteningly fast. Asking for money or for your guests to fund your 5* hotels and 1st class flights is still fairly new in U.S.A and the UK, in Ireland it's more common but still a minefield (imo)

With the well off and / or older couples (like estee) getting married I think it would be lovely to donate to a favourite good cause in their name, as they have all they need and can buy anything they need or want.

Greed is extremely ugly.

(Maybe I'm heavily biased as I don't really like weddings 😬)

Most importantly, I hate that she is still doing that centre parting! Urgh, no!
The last wedding I went to was my own !!!!!!!!!😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Same and my toddler was allowed to attend 🥰
My two year old was a bridesmaid .......and she sat and waited patiently through the ceremony . We had older children there too, it wasn't an issue.

Estee is planning to have three children?? She'll have one and change her mind about another two.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16