Estee Lalonde #5 Navigating through life one Aslan's trust fund transfer at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wrote in the caption how her "bougie BA flight" got cancelled and she had to take the next morning flight in the "sardine" seat (can't remember exactly how she worded it), and it was crammed and hot 😩.Poor little rich girl.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
It was a super weird and very entitled post. No need for it so I am really not surprised she has deleted it. What was she expecting? People to feel sorry for her for flying economy?

This is a classic moan from her but I’m surprised she thought it was post worthy, really it’s story fodder

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'I think that's a little unfair. So no-one is allowed to make any comment ever.'

Why do people try so hard to miss the point in defense of influencers

• Haha
Not the weeed smoking head who by pure luck met a rich guy she left Canada for, otherwise she would have continued to be a smoking weed head broke and living in her mums basement talking tit about those who sit in economy

What a piece of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 43
'I think that's a little unfair. So no-one is allowed to make any comment ever.'

Why do people try so hard to miss the point in defense of influencers
That commenter's logic is just brain-busting, honestly.

Reactions: 5
I didn't think I could dislike her more, but here we are. So sad what she's become and her word vomit just confirms what a POS she is.

Reactions: 10
She thinks she's super cute in every situation and she's surrounded by people who are (hopefully) paid to go along with everything she says or does. So she obviously thought nothing of that extra dumb and tone deaf post and is now wondering why those unwashed poor people are coming for her, the sexy goddess founder of MirrorWater.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.