Estee Lalonde #5 Navigating through life one Aslan's trust fund transfer at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the weeed smoking head who by pure luck met a rich guy she left Canada for, otherwise she would have continued to be a smoking weed head broke and living in her mums basement talking tit about those who sit in economy

What a piece of tit
THIS. Omg this. It’s not even hyperbole, that’s exactly what she’d be doing if she hadn’t met Aslan.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Honestly, it's not even about begrudging her for flying business /first class. I mean, we all would if we could afford it, right? It's the lack of self-awareness (and reality) and typing out that post and thinking it's so relatable...!? Who hasn't had their "bougie" BA flight cancelled and then had to slum it with normies, right?! It's not like inflation is through the roof and people think twice about putting their heating on...! WTAF.

Reactions: 24
Do you think she might have possibly meant those seats in the middle of the plane where you’re sat between 4 strangers and you don’t know where to look because the windows are so far away. Rather than economy vs. business/first class. Heck I don’t know why I’m trying to excuse her, maybe she meant exactly how it reads 🤪

Reactions: 5
Do you think she might have possibly meant those seats in the middle of the plane where you’re sat between 4 strangers and you don’t know where to look because the windows are so far away. Rather than economy vs. business/first class. Heck I don’t know why I’m trying to excuse her, maybe she meant exactly how it reads 🤪
I get how some planes are so squished that you really feel like giant sitting in a baby seat but she did call her canceled flight " bougie" so it doesn't seem that way. She really comes off as a mean girl deep down, a real shame.. can't believe I used to adore her.

Reactions: 11
I was scrolling, and these two thumbnails next to each other was so jarring...ya girl looks rough for 32 (actually she was 31 in that pic).

I'm also cackling at how her drugstore box dye job from 10 years ago was better than her current expensive dye job. 💀

Screen Shot 2022-12-23 at 2.55.48 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Personality transplant - from Waterloo pothead to London elitist asshole. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah, Estee. White trash is white trash whether it's sitting in the bougie section or the "sardine" section. Living in her mum's basement or in a London townhouse. Brunette or blonde. Trash smells like trash always. She can't hide it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like this picture needs to be reposted from the long long ago, when the scandi aesthetic beige boss queen was just a mere sardine

sardine.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
It’s still a while until we need a new thread but Sardines or Bougie should make it into the title.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Recent post and delete from Estee calling economy "sardine section". All the comments were calling her tone deaf while she continued to post on stories then poof.. it was gone! Its like she was meant to send this on whatsapp to Amelia!
Do you read this thread? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nah, not only because she said bougie, but her rebooked seat is def the middle of a 3 seat row (window seat is next to her).

I'd be pissed if I had to sit next to her because you know she's doused herself with perfume. I'd rather smell sardines than 50 spritz of whatever perfume she was gifted to flog.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she is living alone - in her new rug pic there are big speakers and loads of records that were nowhere to be seen in her old place and doubt she just picked all that up for her new place!

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she is living alone - in her new rug pic there are big speakers and loads of records that were nowhere to be seen in her old place and doubt she just picked all that up for her new place!
Also, why would she be posting a pic of it now she’s in Canada? The plot thickens..

Reactions: 4
And her new rug is as headache inducing as her ugly MW journal..

I think she used to play records in her old place, Fleetwood Mac I think.. unless my brain just made it up.

1671928760265.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why she would even bother buying furnishings for an already furnished (or semi-furnished? It seems like the owners left some stuff) rental. She also got expensive cutlery and mentioned she wanted to get some storage units as well, in her moving vlog. Idk, I get she wants to feel comfortable… but I just think it’s such a waste of time and money for a temporary living situation.

It reminds me of how Amelia just had to have everything set up, including her decorative books ( because you know she doesn’t read ) in her temp rental during her house renovations. It’s just so…immature to be so unadaptable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why she would even bother buying furnishings for an already furnished (or semi-furnished? It seems like the owners left some stuff) rental. She also got expensive cutlery and mentioned she wanted to get some storage units as well, in her moving vlog. Idk, I get she wants to feel comfortable… but I just think it’s such a waste of time and money for a temporary living situation.

It reminds me of how Amelia just had to have everything set up, including her decorative books ( because you know she doesn’t read ) in her temp rental during her house renovations. It’s just so…immature to be so unadaptable.
This happens when you have money to burn, you buy stuff because you can, even if it's impractical. I'm guessing she's staying in the house for two years at the most before the owners return. So it might make sense for her to make it feel like her home. Her taste is still not great though of course.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think last year she also didn't show anything of her Christmas stay in Canada, did she? And since she never ever goes to visit her family by herself, I think it's because her Normie of the moment (housemate or not) is with her.

Reactions: 6
Honestly, it's not even about begrudging her for flying business /first class. I mean, we all would if we could afford it, right? It's the lack of self-awareness (and reality) and typing out that post and thinking it's so relatable...!? Who hasn't had their "bougie" BA flight cancelled and then had to slum it with normies, right?! It's not like inflation is through the roof and people think twice about putting their heating on...! WTAF.
The fact she was able to get on a flight AT ALL should’ve put her in her place. For those of you not in Ontario, we got butchered by snow, sleet, wind and rain. Entire highways were closed and stretches of them still are. 1000s of flights have been cancelled within the US and Canada. She should be grateful she made it safely to Toronto, the witch.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.