Estee Lalonde #5 Navigating through life one Aslan's trust fund transfer at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she took that Tik Tok down. Pathetic. Now she's asking on IG for tips on how to grow her hair out. HMMMMMMMMM I FUCKIN WONDER. Maybe not bleaching the tit out of it every other month. But she'll never stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like she took that Tik Tok down. Pathetic. Now she's asking on IG for tips on how to grow her hair out. HMMMMMMMMM I FUCKIN WONDER. Maybe not bleaching the tit out of it every other month. But she'll never stop.
Ha, she did.. She's goin to need ANOTHER Paris trip for the burn she got for it I'm sure, she's so delicate I swear. If she didn't have money forget it, she'd never make it.

Maybe she can manifest extra hard at her scalp to hurry up and grow it faster.

Reactions: 7
I agree that the Paris TikTok was weird. If you want to flex that you went to Paris for the day, there are different ways that could have been achieved. On the other hand, I'm not sure it was more inappropriate during these times than her other content. She can affiliate link the most expensive jumpers (that she herself got gifted) and none of her followers will say anything. She can vlog an expensive Sri Lanka vacation and pretend she paid for it herself, and people celebrate her in the comments. Nobody holds back on TikTok though. Maybe she needed that reality check. It probably won't stick.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Has she deleted all her TikTok’s or is my app buggin?
No I think you’re right, the only one I can see is a fixed video about Effie. Interesting how easily spooked the YouTube gen of 2012 is when it comes to TikTok. The only reason they can all quickly flee the place is because they got all their ad deals on instagram.

Reactions: 13
No I think you’re right, the only one I can see is a fixed video about Effie. Interesting how easily spooked the YouTube gen of 2012 is when it comes to TikTok. The only reason they can all quickly flee the place is because they got all their ad deals on instagram.
So fascinating! Tiktok is very unforgiving when influencers turn up on people’s FYP 😂

Reactions: 6
What did the Tiktok comments say?

Yeah I feel like they are overcompensating for something.
The worst is when they do it on public transportation, I've def played the leg wars with dudes before on the train.

Reactions: 7
I can't believe she deleted her TikTok (except the Effie one)! What happened?!
The video is still on the previous thread if you want to watch it :) people in the comments called her out for being tone-deaf to the current unrest in France and for acting as if anyone can just drop everything to go to Paris if they're having a bit of a down day. Because that's basically what she said.

Reactions: 18
Imagine if all those same random people criticizing her on TikTok were aware that Estee Lalonde lived a rich spoiled life off dirty money the Ryskali family stole from the Kazakh people. And did so gloriously guilt free. This stupid witch has learned nothing in all these years. She's still as vapid, shameless and entitled as she ever.

Reactions: 13
The video is still on the previous thread if you want to watch it :) people in the comments called her out for being tone-deaf to the current unrest in France and for acting as if anyone can just drop everything to go to Paris if they're having a bit of a down day. Because that's basically what she said.
Yeah I've seen videos of tourists sitting at outdoor cafes in Paris with fires burning right behind them from the protests, and they honestly couldn't care less, really shameful to see people who just don't give a sht.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I can't believe she deleted her TikTok (except the Effie one)! What happened?!
Whoa... yeah she was really trying to break into that platform, guess she got some comments she didnt like?

1680129139380.png

or she made them private? Not sure how it works lol

1680129199120.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Guess she got tired of being a “chillpreneur” 😂 no idea what this means though… it actually makes no sense
Trying to sound all like tumblr back in the day

Im glad shes deleted her TT videos, her and Lily Pebbles really thought they'd get followers over there but little do they know the users of TT are ruthless and will let you know what they think, they are use to ppl sucking up to them not whats happening in the TT comments

Reactions: 14
That’s the beauty and the curse of the TT fyp - you’ll reach a whole new audience, but you’ll reach a whooooooole new audience lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The fun thing is that not even a week ago she had announced that she was "trying TikTok" again :D guess it didn't work out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.