Estee Lalonde #5 Navigating through life one Aslan's trust fund transfer at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Sri Lanka vlog is out, and she's there with her Normie (introduced to the vlog via extensive crotch shot), calling him her "undisclosed travel companion" and later on her "guest" :D

Edit: The vlog has taken a surreal turn. A clearly drunk Estee is being filmed (by the Normie I assume) behind one of the hotels' bars, and is trying to make a drink while also trying to make conversation with the bartender (who she's making the drink for). It's....I don't know what it is, but y'all need to watch it. It's followed by a five second shot of their fancy dessert and Estee drunkenly reacting to it. Why leave that in? Don't know.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The Sri Lanka vlog is out, and she's there with her Normie (introduced to the vlog via extensive crotch shot), calling him her "undisclosed travel companion" and later on her "guest" :D
He seems skinny and has small hands :censored:
Screenshot 2023-03-26 195559.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god. I’m new to this thread but just seen her latest tiktok which is getting serious back lash. “ just book a trip to Paris” didnt she say something about having to sit in sardine class at Christmas as well.. I used to love her but she’s a proper bleep isn’t she

Reactions: 18
This new vlog is a hoot...

1679866172928.png

1679866256467.png

1679866285843.png

strange way to sell clothes on a gifted trip... also how is that an "artsy" outfit, I just don't get her anymore.

1679866323311.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god. I’m new to this thread but just seen her latest tiktok which is getting serious back lash. “ just book a trip to Paris” didnt she say something about having to sit in sardine class at Christmas as well.. I used to love her but she’s a proper bleep isn’t she
I think she deleted it! She is so out of touch.

Reactions: 5
So she gets to put things on wishlist of "things she wishes she was buying" then gets them send for free. She can afford to buy all the fancy stuff she gets for free, she's such a shameless beggar.

1679867023143.png

1679867056283.png

1679867078199.png

1679867102403.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She's gross and slovenly. And from the crotch shot, aside from the over-exaggerated manspreading, it doesn't look like he has much going on

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just finished uff.. I think for the amazing holiday she got she could have showed more stuff and used more adjective other than amazing and gorgeous. I don't think what she presents as "work" is worthy but hey that's just my opinion and I'm a nobody unlike Estee.

These comments lol.

1679874553039.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I tried to zoom in on the person with the camera in the reflection while she was drunk behind the bar, but it's too blurry!

Reactions: 1
For anyone that missed it lol

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
"A little crêpe with an egg inside 🥰"

You mean an egg hopper Estee?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.