Estee Lalonde #5 Navigating through life one Aslan's trust fund transfer at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The scrub daddy thing is so annoying. She mentioned them in one vlog and instagram once and acts like they owe her the world. They were popular way before she started talking about them

Reactions: 15
The scrub daddy thing is so annoying. She mentioned them in one vlog and instagram once and acts like they owe her the world. They were popular way before she started talking about them
I've been using it for years, think they got their big break and funding through Shark Tank if I'm correct. Yeah she's acting as if she discovered them all of a sudden.

Reactions: 11
The fact she’s making a big deal about not getting paid to mention it says it all

Their last actual time they went viral was during the first lockdown when cleaning Tiktoks were trending...so over 2 years ago. And as other people have stated, people used them for ages way before then too.

She's consistently behind the curve. Which is fine (I usually am too), but don't act like you have a knack for discovering things when you discover them AFTER they've peaked.

Reactions: 9
I saw some comments saying that yes, they broke up.
Where were the comments? The only evidence seems to be that they’ve unfollowed each other. I thought she would maybe be seeing him in New York tomorrow but he seems to have just left.

Reactions: 2
Ms Hinch, she is coming after your job

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s uploaded two new videos within 24 hours and both of them are ads. Neither video indicates that in title or thumbnail.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Estee is vlogging a lot this week, only because Daisy is having a Black Friday sale.. it's sad that money is her only motivation to film anything these days.

1669580986945.png

She's at an event for some sweater brand and she said that its 9am and she doesn't do breakfast events often, yes we know why...

1669581221948.png

Yes Estee, it's this crazy thing called weather. I just realized this is the video you guys were discussing earlier, about her not walking enough and not taking enough steps in.

1669581408432.png

As usual she's not putting the word AD in the title of this video, so annoying..

1669581500826.png

I might have nightmares tonight lol..

It's friday and she is getting a facial... and she is really excited... she just had the facial and massage she waved about a few days ago?!

And her jaw issues can't also be a result of her wine love. Bc you can rest really well while sleeping and you body is battling with the alcohol, it's a lot of pressure and tension so it might be that she is grinding her teeth and chewing while sleeping

Reactions: 6
It's friday and she is getting a facial... and she is really excited... she just had the facial and massage she waved about a few days ago?!
Yes right after saying that she hasn't had a facial in ages. Maybe she lives on a planet where a year passes in 72 hours.

• Haha
Estee’s trinity ring looks like a blatant rip off of Amelia’s Cartier trinity ring that she got from her grandparents. But like…with cheaper metals and no diamonds. 😂 I know Cartier is a huge brand that won’t suffer and people do knockoffs all the time, but I still consider it to be ethically wrong since it’s basically plagiarism/stealing. But then again, Amelia did the same thing…I’m getting flashbacks to the time Amelia stole her own mother’s design for her own jewelry line and was dumb enough to mention it in the launch video. This whole group of people is morally bankrupt…

Also, did Estee really make her team go with her on a on a “walk” to meet fans at a market on a SUNDAY? She couldn’t do that by herself??? I get maybeee having them come to the office since it’s Black Friday, but ….wow. She really comes up with inventive ways to waste her employees’ time and (probably) make them harbor resentment.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Seeing Estée around normal people is always so jarring. Watching the Daisy team move around the bags of orders while we hear her crying out, "Okay muscles! Okay agility! Okay accuracy!" and then on the phone (presumably with a customer) asking them "what is popping?" is like an SNL skit or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Off topic, but she doesn't have a page - does anyone know if Klaudia Cloud and her bf broke up?
I wish that Klaudia had a page here. It does appear that she and her bf broke up as he hasn't been seen in a couple of months now and she never mentions him anymore. As far as her friendship with Estee goes, I'm pretty sure that Estee tried to pull rank or something and showed her true self, hence the friend breakup.

Reactions: 9
I think their Italy trip was basically the end of their friendship, I don’t remember them hanging out much longer after that. Estee was pretty unpleasant during that trip, as per her own vlog.

Reactions: 8
Gosh I'd love for Klaudia to spill the tea about Estee, there was such a strange vibe between them towards the end, I almost felt sorry for Klauduh.

Reactions: 10
Not gonna lie, Estée swanning around the Daisy offices was so hardcore cringe.

Reactions: 10
Not gonna lie, Estée swanning around the Daisy offices was so hardcore cringe.
I haven't watched that one yet, but those are her worst videos to be honest, I feel so bad for everyone who has to work with her. To them it's an actual job, but she parades around like a peacock thinking that everything she does is just so precious and SO funny, I bet they all dislike her on the inside.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.