Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess she finally clued in that it wasn’t ideal to have a giant tattoo of GRASS across your back forever.
She said she's getting it removed because it got all blotchy and the details aren't fine anymore, that tattoo never looked good to me but guess she wasn't taking care of it? I know she tans a lot, maybe the sun did some damage, just guessing, not an expert on tattoos lol.

Reactions: 5
I hate to admit it but I LOVE Ouai. Not only does it work so well, it smells amazing. I always get random people asking what my shampoo is. So pricy though, cant justify it these days.
Which Ouai product?

Reactions: 3
I hate to admit it but I LOVE Ouai. Not only does it work so well, it smells amazing. I always get random people asking what my shampoo is. So pricy though, cant justify it these days.
I used to love their Repair shampoo and conditioner and have some samples of other products, but yeah not cheap for sure.

Which Ouai product?
I think it was the THICK HAIR TREATMENT MASQUE but I have used and continue to use their hair oils (they have two types) and their leave in conditioner. I also loved their shampoo

media: oh forgot to mention their wave spray! It’s so good, it’s not like other wave sprays which frankly make the hair dry, it still feels healthy but adds just enough bite to keep my hair from being too straight. I’ve naturally slightly wavy very thick hair but it’s very long and the weight pulls it’s straight

Reactions: 7
Oooh do tell more please! Do you have straight or curly hair? Thick or Fine?

Oooh do tell more please! Do you have straight or curly hair? Thick or Fine?
thick and slightly wavy and a little course (grey but dyed(. There’s different lines for different hair (thin, medium, thick)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
If it’s the wave spray you are interested in the trick I find is to also twist the hair to encourage the waves.
Which ones did you get?
Shampoo, conditioner, hair oil, then I added a travel sized wave spray, too after you posted about it. LOL! Thanks for the recommendations.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't mind Estee for the most part, but the way she introduces sponsored content in her videos is absolutely cringe. Like she's on the verge of laughing, it's so off putting

Reactions: 8
I'm no psychologist, so don't quote me on that, I'm just speculating. I just find that when people have no control over their lives, they go for their bodies -- because that's the only thing that they can control. Getting new tattoos -or removing them in Estee's case- and hair coloring are the ones I see quite frequently. People who are more ambitious lose weight drastically -- like Tanya Burr did. Estee's constant obsession with facials, horrible hair bleaching and tattoos. It confirms my suspicions that her quality of life is slowly going down.

I mean, she used to get designer bag after designer bag. Even after leaving Aslan, she bought expensive things for a while -- but now, not so much. She even begged for sponsorships in a video. Mirror Water is a joke and her videos cannot sustain her lazy lifestyle. If she's not receiving an alimony-like hush money from Aslan I understand why she was so desperate for a man.

Actually you're some kind of right. That was one of the reasons I had bulimia when I was younger or why I "liked" it. Felt like the only thing I could control and the only thing I had just for myself.

I think she is one of those people who think "f*ck off, I'm going to die anyway, so none of those problems are mine".
She's just selfish and wants to enjoy herself, so she really doesn't care about the economic problems of most of the younger people and the future as long as she can efford everything she wants / gets a lot gifted.

And her drinking is really worrisome. There's always a glas of wine, also in the part where's Rebecca at her flat. Just a random glas of red wine. And and sheis looking really bloated and swolen in the morning, that's not a good sign, even if it's just one glas. It's not good to have reactions like that that are visible after drinking alcohol.

Reactions: 4
Actually you're some kind of right. That was one of the reasons I had bulimia when I was younger or why I "liked" it. Felt like the only thing I could control and the only thing I had just for myself.

I think she is one of those people who think "f*ck off, I'm going to die anyway, so none of those problems are mine".
She's just selfish and wants to enjoy herself, so she really doesn't care about the economic problems of most of the younger people and the future as long as she can efford everything she wants / gets a lot gifted.

And her drinking is really worrisome. There's always a glas of wine, also in the part where's Rebecca at her flat. Just a random glas of red wine. And and sheis looking really bloated and swolen in the morning, that's not a good sign, even if it's just one glas. It's not good to have reactions like that that are visible after drinking alcohol.
Her and wine have a strange relationship. She has said multiple times in recent vlogs that she doesn't drink as much as we think she does (weird) and that she only drinks wine out in restaurants, which she always does, but then you see these random glasses of wine at all times of the day in her apartment. If she didn't drink a lot she wouldn't be bringing up that fact. Also how does that go with the meds she's taking for her depression?

She's so odd.

Reactions: 8
She’s looking for a house to /rent/ according to her new vlog. Must suck to have a penthouse flat that’s unsellable.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hopefully today is a water day

1662915118657.png

Working 24/7.. news to me, this was right after complaining that she can't deal with taking the elevator 3-4 times a day to walk her dog. Some people don't even have a home, not to mention an elevator.

1662915418099.png

Last edited:
It's so sad/infuriating how she thinks she "works 24/7" when for most of us her life would be a vacation.

Reactions: 16
She only wants the house so she can let the dog out in the garden and not bother walking it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.