Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brattx

Wait is this a new guy? It seemed like she broke up with the guy a few weeks ago since all her stories/posts were about being single …

Reactions: 1

Delizia

VIP Member
Yeah Estee seems really greedy when it comes to freebies, like how many products can one person possibly use? Also once you open them, they only have a certain amount of time before they expire. Not to mention mixing and matching so many skincare brands, can't be good for your face..
She's got a very resilient skin and doesn't seem to be affected by the crappy food she eats when not growing to the restaurant.

Tove_drew

Chatty Member
One personal YouTube channel that's been completely wiped, a second YouTube channel that hasn't been updated in years and an Instagram that hasn't been updated in years. Given what's going on in Russia, I absolutely think his parents are telling him to keep his head down.
Ah I just saw the link to YouTube on his Instagram I didn’t realise it wasn’t active

Rosie2019

The girl boss one that looks like her first, I thinks he's getting rid of the moon and stars next. She said she was over both a while ago.
Do you still get left with a faint trace of the tattoo or has the tech improved?

fcukthispoo

Estee in Paris; eating fancy cheese; drinking wine; going to French pharmacies and bakeries.....

Anyone else get the vibe she is dating a French dude?