Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably waiting until she can move to a larger council place before they conveniently get back together and the baby daddy will move in! Sorry but its fundamentally wrong that she receives universal credit as a single parent, help with rent and council tax etc when she has just got knocked up by her ex boyfriend. The whole "we're just good friends" is a smokescreen so she can keep her healthy benefit income and her baby daddy doesnt have to provide her with more money whilst living "at his mums" even tho I'm sure if you asked people who live in her block of flats they'd say he was there all the time!

Reactions: 9
I honestly can’t get my head around why you’d want to bring an innocent baby into the world given the circumstances? It’s weird.
It’s so selfish. And very, very irresponsible and immature of her.

Her followers seem to applaud her on being such a ‘mature head’, but anyone with an iota maturity about them would not bring another baby into a situation such as this. It’s very easy for dad to say ‘let’s have another’, but he still lives with mummy and only see Myla very sporadically as it is - what the hell does she think will happen when the new baby comes along? She’ll be left with the lions share of the work while dad of the year pops in every now and then. He also has the opportunity to meet someone else, and it won’t be pretty when he does. He’ll have new girlfriend, 2 kids, full time job and the clingy co-parent of the year to try and balance. In my view, Esme is definitely still in love with him, he doesn’t feel the same and she believes a baby will change that.

Bringing another child into a broken home from the start, especially with the situation as it is, is awful.

It’s so selfish. And very, very irresponsible and immature of her.

Her followers seem to applaud her on being such a ‘mature head’, but anyone with an iota maturity about them would not bring another baby into a situation such as this. It’s very easy for dad to say ‘let’s have another’, but he still lives with mummy and only see Myla very sporadically as it is - what the hell does she think will happen when the new baby comes along? She’ll be left with the lions share of the work while dad of the year pops in every now and then. He also has the opportunity to meet someone else, and it won’t be pretty when he does. He’ll have new girlfriend, 2 kids, full time job and the clingy co-parent of the year to try and balance. In my view, Esme is definitely still in love with him, he doesn’t feel the same and she believes a baby will change that.

Bringing another child into a broken home from the start, especially with the situation as it is, is awful.
That’s the thing though isn’t it, she thinks co parenting is easy she will get the shock of her life when he’s met someone and wants her invovled with the kids. He has an easy life, play dad when he wants big be a single lad when he wants! There’s no what that was a “one time” thing

Reactions: 4
Wow I actually didn’t know she was 22, she seems really immature so I thought she was like 18/19. Only just noticed it says 22 in her bio.
I don’t know how people think it’s ‘goals’ or a great co parenting relationship when to me it seems messy - not together because they don’t work in a relationship so I’m guessing they possibly can’t live together/argue a lot but they’re sleeping together, he must come and go, sometimes he stays, sometimes not. As the kids get older if this continues they’re going to ask questions and it could become confusing for them.

Reactions: 5
Also having 2 under 2 sounds cute but it ain't hun....trust me ! Especially if you are on your own !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
it’s when people put “don’t know why you get hate , co parenting done right” what making another baby that’s not co parenting 😂

also not slating the way she looks i think she’s pretty but on her latest video where she got her eyebrows done it looks very unnatural the colour really dark brown when she’s blonde i was shocked but if it’s tinted maybe it will go lighter 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Practically being in a relationship but living apart is not co parenting 😂😂 wait till he’s got a gf and he’s having visitation with myla and the baby with another woman involved and doing things Esme doesn’t agree with while she’s at home. Then she can see how co parenting really is

Reactions: 10
I feel like they’re just fwb that haven’t moved on & in turn they can take care of their child together in a healthy way

Reactions: 1
It’s just typical 21 year old mentality of relationships tbh, however she’s been a right idiot by bringing another child into the situation to keep hold of an ex she clearly can’t get let go of

I can’t believe her family haven’t said anything

Reactions: 4
It’s just typical 21 year old mentality of relationships tbh, however she’s been a right idiot by bringing another child into the situation to keep hold of an ex she clearly can’t get let go of

I can’t believe her family haven’t said anything
Exactly. Her actions are so immature.

My mum would’ve gone ballistic at me if I was in Esme’s position.
She’s giving up so much as well. I don’t think she realises that it’s not just a case of walking back into college a year later to do her access course. How the hell is she going to balance to constant round the clock midwifery shifts? One child, easy enough - 2? Whole different ball game (especially 2 under 3.)
Who’s going to have both kids overnight when she’s got placement and dads got work the next day? Who’s going to have both kids while she gets some sleep during the day, for placement that night?
It’s tough with no kids.

She’s really bolloxed up her life, whether she wants to admit it or not. It’s awful that she’s preaching that this is okay, and perfectly normal, on TikTok to her very young audience. Immature and irresponsible.

Reactions: 15
Exactly. Her actions are so immature.

My mum would’ve gone ballistic at me if I was in Esme’s position.
She’s giving up so much as well. I don’t think she realises that it’s not just a case of walking back into college a year later to do her access course. How the hell is she going to balance to constant round the clock midwifery shifts? One child, easy enough - 2? Whole different ball game (especially 2 under 3.)
Who’s going to have both kids overnight when she’s got placement and dads got work the next day? Who’s going to have both kids while she gets some sleep during the day, for placement that night?
It’s tough with no kids.

She’s really bolloxed up her life, whether she wants to admit it or not. It’s awful that she’s preaching that this is okay, and perfectly normal, on TikTok to her very young audience. Immature and irresponsible.
Not only an access course but then actually getting onto midwifery with no healthcare experience and 2 children under 3. She has no idea what her position with be in a years time with their dad especially if he’s moves on.

Reactions: 6
I can’t hack all the idiots defending her. There will be 2 innocent kids in the middle of all this and co-parenting most definitely is not sleeping with the ex. Anyone who says she’s the best mum is lying.

The most liked comment on the birth partner video, yikes! Seems like it's not just us lot over here thinking their situation is questionable. Also can I just say I hate when people justify things by saying their baby/toddler/young child is happy so it's fine. Yeah cos they're too young to know any different and trauma/emotional damage often doesn't present until later on. I know its hard to imagine your kids being older when you're in the thick of parenting little ones but it happens before you know it!

It’s the comments about giving Myla a sibling. Esme is in her early twenties, she’s got plenty of time to find a man and settle down and give myla a sibling. There really is no excuse to bring another child into an already broken home.

Reactions: 13
It’s the comments about giving Myla a sibling. Esme is in her early twenties, she’s got plenty of time to find a man and settle down and give myla a sibling. There really is no excuse to bring another child into an already broken home.
I also found her insistence on wanting Myla to have a full sibling a tad insulting. Almost as if having half/step-siblings makes them less of a family. Very insulting to the hundreds of thousands of (ACTUALLY) good parents -including me- who make blended/jigsaw family dynamics work every single day. My daughter has a step sister and I treat her exactly how I treat my daughter. I can guarantee my family situation is much healthier, happier and securer than hers will ever be if she continues on this path.

I’m looking forward to the time that she has to tolerate babydaddy’s new girlfriend having contact with/bringing up the kids - then we’ll see just how mature she is.

I think the softly, well spoken, down to earth Esme is all an act. It doesn’t take much for her to let the flat go to tit and turn into a pigsty. Imagine with a newborn, having less money, time, energy too! Unless the coparent starts ‘staying over.’

Not only an access course but then actually getting onto midwifery with no healthcare experience and 2 children under 3. She has no idea what her position with be in a years time with their dad especially if he’s moves on.
That’s what I mean! She should be looking at her local hospitals/doctors/health hubs… at the minute trying to find some volunteer hours for experience. Now she’s going to have to do while balancing two babies. When it comes to uni, if there’s an applicant who’s just finished their A-levels with good grades, has hours of experience and no children or Esme a single mum to two babies, who’s had to do an access court which was delayed because she’s had the second child, and with no volunteer hours, who are they going to pick? It’s the harsh truth which I don’t think she likes.

She’s going to have a massive shock coming to her. Would’ve thought her mum would have that convo with her.

Reactions: 14
I don’t mind her videos, but a few things are a bit….

Wondering if she actually buys her daughter anything or just shoves it all on her Amazon wish list and lets her followers buy it for her? She gets about 10 things a day bought for her…. And I don’t know whyyyyyy you would have another child by a man who barely sees the first one!

Reactions: 2
Looking at it from the guys side of things. WHY would he want to bring another child into the world knowing fine well there’s a big chance another man will raise his 2 children more than he will? I can’t see them agreeing on 50/50 in years to come.

I don’t mind her videos, but a few things are a bit….

Wondering if she actually buys her daughter anything or just shoves it all on her Amazon wish list and lets her followers buy it for her? She gets about 10 things a day bought for her…. And I don’t know whyyyyyy you would have another child by a man who barely sees the first one!
Then she puts the sickly sweet, softly spoken act on while thanking whichever mug funded it.

IF YOU CANT AFFORD TO BUY ONE CHILD TOYS THEN DON’T HAVE ANY MORE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Reactions: 3
Isn’t her flat council? Would she qualify for a 3 bed once baby is here?
No because they are both girls and can "share" technically. So no she won't automatically be housed in a 3 bed. If the local housing association have plenty of houses then she could bid and try get one but otherwise no.

Isn’t her flat council? Would she qualify for a 3 bed once baby is here?
No because they are both girls and can "share" technically. So no she won't automatically be housed in a 3 bed. If the local housing association have plenty of houses then she could bid and try get one but otherwise no.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.