Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes said before they weren’t together long before falling pregnant with Myla and that she wasn’t planned, fair enough lots of people have surprise babies but surely it’d make you more careful in the future?! Especially when sleeping with someone you’re not with and not planning a baby right now? It can’t be easy being a single Mum so if you could have kids with someone else in the future and not have to do it alone surely you would rather than get pregnant again and do it alone? Just to keep the same baby daddy? Just doesn’t make sense to me. Unless of course they are together but aren’t saying…

Reactions: 5
The whole "if I have another child I want it to be with my ex so they are full siblings" situ is just a smoke screen for benefit fraud here lmao, theyre obviously together but he "lives at his Mums" so she can claim her UC/housing benefits etc and no doubt reduced nursery fees when she qualifies for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has probably realised the benefits colleges offer single parents, or those with low household income and thought ideal opportunity for two lots of covered nursey fees!
And a bigger council house !

Reactions: 2
He doesn’t seem to be in dad mode a lot compared to how much Myla goes to her mums, she never seems to have a night off he just pops in for her to food shop and the odd weekend with her working

Reactions: 3
He doesn’t seem to be in dad mode a lot compared to how much Myla goes to her mums, she never seems to have a night off he just pops in for her to food shop and the odd weekend with her working
I always thought that, baffles me why you would bring another baby into this, especially where it won’t stay rosy forever

As hard as it sounds, they aren’t going to have the arrangement forever. One day he will move on with another girl and she will be co parenting with him being in another family like most of us have to. This idyllic situation of he lives at his parents and she pops in for dinner and days in the garden won’t be a thing anymore. I definitely think it was planned and them spending the night together is more common then let off

Reactions: 9
I think they’re both incredibly irresponsible. A good co-partnering relationship is great and I applaud anyone that does that for their children. But is their relationship as good as she makes it sound? Because if they’re sleeping together and one day one of them moves on, co-parenting them becomes messy. They’re really not thinking of their daughter in all of this. This really has made me look at her in a different light. I used to think she was all sweet and innocent and to a point felt bad for her. Nope not anymore.

Reactions: 15
I’m sure her family are happy to be having another baby in the family but I wonder what they think of the situation in general? I’d be worried to be honest, a great co parenting relationship is of course good but theirs is almost too good and I just feel like it’ll end badly somehow. I don’t think she’d handle it well at all if he moved in with someone else! Imagine if he did that while she was pregnant as well? I mean he’s single apparently.. so he can do what he wants so if he chose to find another girlfriend now and still co parented well he’s not exactly doing anything wrong.

Reactions: 3
Any girl with a brain would run a mile from him! Finding out he's got an ex who he co parents with SOOOO successfully that oops, she's actually pregnant again lmao. RED FLAG.

Reactions: 16
A couple of months ago when she posted a video about how she was feeling low struggling to clean etc felt lonely, i felt really sorry for her and i was going to get something from her wish list. For whatever reason I forgot about it, and i‘m so glad I didn’t now - she might have honestly felt like that but I feel like I’ve seen straight through her now she has fallen pregnant with this second baby. If she can afford a second baby as a ‘single mum’, which I’m sorry but only a fool would believe it was ’unplanned‘ , then she should take her wish list down. I think most of her videos are to guilt trip her followers into feeling sorry for her and buy her/Myla gifts. It won’t be long until she’s adding stuff on there for the new baby. She has already added multiple pregnancy and new baby items to the wish list🤦🏼‍♀️. She knows what she’s doing, she’s definitely not as genuine and sweet as we all thought, and I wouldn’t be shocked if she was involved in benefit fraud with her ‘baby daddy’

Reactions: 12
There’s so many single mums out there who manage without a wish list. I’m not saying it’s easy for them but they do it. Now I just see her as a scrounger and tbh even before this pregnancy, I looked at her wish list and thought buy your kid toys off your own money!! I’d be embarrassed to have strangers off the internet buying my child things because I didn’t want to 😳

Reactions: 8
The actual cheek she’s got to add gift cards to her wish list 😳 Along with an organiser that she can get from home bargs for £4 but it’s £14 on Amazon. She’s got no shame at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dunkin Donuts Coffee Packs £17.99 - HOW DO YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO ASK PPL TO BUY YOU THAT LMAO. What a joke. I hope no one buys anything from that wishlist. Her baby daddy can fork out for the baby toys and coffee if she's that desperate.

That’s the other thing, she put a post up saying she saved for months for mylas birthday presents and she never has any spare money left over...so if you can’t afford things with one child...why bring another into the mix? Okay yeah your UC goes up but not by a lot at all! Access courses are incredibly hard work without children but adding myla, a pregnancy and then a newborn with back to back assignments, not to Mention how competitive midwifery is to get into, she’s going to STRUGGLE more then she has struggled recently.

Reactions: 13
Shes a massive beg with that wishlist. She seems like a nice girl but as others have said I think she's a bit dodgy. Buy stuff for your kids instead of begging others to Esme

That’s the other thing, she put a post up saying she saved for months for mylas birthday presents and she never has any spare money left over...so if you can’t afford things with one child...why bring another into the mix? Okay yeah your UC goes up but not by a lot at all! Access courses are incredibly hard work without children but adding myla, a pregnancy and then a newborn with back to back assignments, not to Mention how competitive midwifery is to get into, she’s going to STRUGGLE more then she has struggled recently.
midwifery is insane to get into, hence why you rarely see young midwives at the moment (well at least in my trust!). At one point they were asking for Maths and Biology at A Level, which is hard to do if you’re a single mum of 2. Sorry, “single”. I’ve been trying to do my nursing masters, while working on ICU with a toddler… it’s been a tit storm and I love studying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.