Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny how quiet she’s gone since announcing her pregnancy. She obviously didn’t expect the backlash she got.

Reactions: 6
She probably knows people have seen past the nicey nicey voiceovers and can see benefit fraud a mile off lmao

Reactions: 5
She was probably hoping for an influx in followers and people wanting to buy wishlist gifts for the new baby but I think a lot of people have seen through her.

Reactions: 6
I've just done nursing access with 3 school age kids and working pt and that was tough, not sure I could have done it when mine were little, especially if I was single. Also for midwifery you need all distinctions at a lot of unis plus experience. Not uncommon for people to apply for multiple years to get a place.

Reactions: 2
I've just done nursing access with 3 school age kids and working pt and that was tough, not sure I could have done it when mine were little, especially if I was single. Also for midwifery you need all distinctions at a lot of unis plus experience. Not uncommon for people to apply for multiple years to get a place.
Congratulations for doing the course though! 👏🏻

So she’s posted a video about how she was blue lighted to hospital with a threatened miscarriage, and she’s miming the words to the song for the video ? Such a serious subject, I think she’s quite naive and childish to seriously believe that coparenting will run so smoothly her whole life, her ‘baby daddy’ will move on into a relationship sooner or later. He clearly doesn’t want her / is using her and if it were my family they’d be telling me to get out!

Reactions: 7
Oh she hasn’t?

myself and her have the exact same due date, and I’ve been told twice to expect to lose my baby. I’ve had genetic testing, multiple ultrasounds, tests… this clout chasing makes me angry

Reactions: 4
She makes me cringe so much when she mimes songs and writes the text on the video instead of just saying it. Especially with the stupid dances she usually does too

Reactions: 8
There’s no way they aren’t together...why would two people who don’t want to be in a relationship with each other...constantly hangout and plan another baby?

Reactions: 11
I cant... Im literally cringing at that tiktok that he will be her birthing partner why doesn't she just speak. Why mime stupid songs and type what she wants to say.

The comment section LOL people aren't thick.

Reactions: 9
I cant... Im literally cringing at that tiktok that he will be her birthing partner why doesn't she just speak. Why mime stupid songs and type what she wants to say.

The comment section LOL people aren't thick.
I think her immaturity definitely shows through her tiktok posts

I’m so glad I came across this thread, especially after being blocked by her today for going against the tide.

I used to really like Esme’s content, I had bucketloads of sympathy for the girl - being a young single a mum myself when my daughter was small - I remember how hard it was to do it with no support.
Then, it started to come out that she had way more support with Myla than she originally admitted - so people, including myself, starting questioning her on her use of the #singlemum at the bottom of each of her TikToks… she said that as she lives alone with Myla she classes herself as a single mum 🙄 she has more support than most women I know in relationships - she lost some sympathy then.

Then the pregnancy bombshell came along and she’s annoyed me ever since. Her voiceovers come across all cute and sweet, now she seems nasally and OTT. The voice is almost baby voice and it makes me cringe.
This baby is no way an accident. There’s definitely a hint of benefit fraud with her, but I think she’s desperate to cling on to the baby daddy, has caught wind that he maybe likes someone else, and has made her move.
She’d only been with him 3 months when she got pregnant with Myla, you’d think they’d be a lot more cautious and sensible to prevent that from happening again?
No matter how badly you want your child to have a full sibling, surely you don’t have another baby with your ex. Can you imagine how that conversation with her parents? I know exactly how I’d feel.
It’s a weird situation.
She needs to pack it in talking about not having any leftover money too (although I believe she’s doing that as a hint towards the DWP in case they check her social media…)

Reactions: 14
I’m so glad I came across this thread, especially after being blocked by her today for going against the tide.

I used to really like Esme’s content, I had bucketloads of sympathy for the girl - being a young single a mum myself when my daughter was small - I remember how hard it was to do it with no support.
Then, it started to come out that she had way more support with Myla than she originally admitted - so people, including myself, starting questioning her on her use of the #singlemum at the bottom of each of her TikToks… she said that as she lives alone with Myla she classes herself as a single mum 🙄 she has more support than most women I know in relationships - she lost some sympathy then.

Then the pregnancy bombshell came along and she’s annoyed me ever since. Her voiceovers come across all cute and sweet, now she seems nasally and OTT. The voice is almost baby voice and it makes me cringe.
This baby is no way an accident. There’s definitely a hint of benefit fraud with her, but I think she’s desperate to cling on to the baby daddy, has caught wind that he maybe likes someone else, and has made her move.
She’d only been with him 3 months when she got pregnant with Myla, you’d think they’d be a lot more cautious and sensible to prevent that from happening again?
No matter how badly you want your child to have a full sibling, surely you don’t have another baby with your ex. Can you imagine how that conversation with her parents? I know exactly how I’d feel.
It’s a weird situation.
She needs to pack it in talking about not having any leftover money too (although I believe she’s doing that as a hint towards the DWP in case they check her social media…)
I was the same as you; I’m not a single mum but I shared a lot of her “mum values” and enjoyed watching her cook for her daughter. I don’t think she expected the response she got when she announced her pregnancy; anyone who is pregnant gets loads of questions so of course people are going to be curious!

I’ve just seen her recent video and a lot of people are calling the relationship strange, a benefit fraud… basically everything discussed in this thread. She’s said that baby daddy will be her birth partner and baby will have his surname.

There’s a great American tiktoker call ollierose_ who has just had her second child with her ex husband; they used artificial inseminaton at home as she’s said that having intercourse with her ex is not what co parenting is about!

She really doesn't like being told the truth, people are commenting what we're saying on here and her responses are "you don't know me" "I'm blocking you" so she's clearly very defensive about the subject of their "relationship"

Truth hurts! Just read her comments and I’m so glad people are waking up and not falling for her innocent single mum image as we all did for months. Myself and so many other people in her comments clearly remember her calling the relationship toxic. Why are you having sex with someone like that !! Regardless of how amazing your #coparenting is, why bring another baby into the world going between mum and dad for their whole lives because you were silly enough to not use protection! She knew what she was doing and is trapping him with a baby thinking that will stop him moving on. Well she’s naive because it won’t and eventually she will be back with the #singlemum and ‘I get no support’ captions

Defo on the fiddle....she even had a tik tok a while ago about how she got her council flat as she was homeless....bet she lied about that as well!

“We don’t work in a relationship we are better off co parenting” but your together all the time, go on days out together, having another baby together, sleep together? If you don’t work together why don’t you both find someone that does...

Reactions: 9
I honestly can’t get my head around why you’d want to bring an innocent baby into the world given the circumstances? It’s weird.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.