Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah morally it's benefit fraud & in my eyes she has been fraudulent, together or not it's the parents responsibility to provide for their child, I'm not anti benefits & don't judge anyone who claims but it shouldn't be viewed as a permanent income or relied upon, more a helping hand if things are tough / used as a temporary measure but hey that's just my two cents ! she can't actually be punished for it because they can't prove anything
I don’t think this is a place for this type of discussion as Esme has never made it clear what Jordan does for a living and how he provides for his children. She also had a job before she had Octavia. She and Jordan did not live together, she lived alone with Myla so claimed as a single parent which under UC is permitted as it is based on what she earns and assumes he provides the minimum. I don’t think we need to discuss anything else to do with their finances as quite frankly it’s not our business and if she made all her money as an influencer/on TikTok we’d be complaining it’s not a stable income/she was selling out to do ads.
let’s stick to bitching about Jordan’s embarrassing attitude and why grown people lip sync over important topics!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well that's me told... thought the thread was for expressing our opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️ I'll see myself out adios

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well that's me told... thought the thread was for expressing our opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️ I'll see myself out adios
I think it’s more the fact that there is no concrete evidence that she’s committing or committed benefit fraud. Not that people aren’t allowed to express an opinion.

I hate it when parents use their children for content and to build their platform.
Poor Octavia cannot consent to any of this.
Nor can Myla.
Yet here they are plastered publically online growing esmes sm following .

Reactions: 2
“It’s a bit draining”

… Yet Maisie was a nasty, spiteful witch toward Esme when she was pregnant. That must have been beyond draining for Esme, but Maisie has no issue rubbing it in her face. I doubt Esme gives a tit right now with her baby so poorly.

Attachments

• Heart
How early did esme have Octavia? Was she induced or did it happen naturally? Did stress effect her pregnancy I’m wondering

How early did esme have Octavia? Was she induced or did it happen naturally? Did stress effect her pregnancy I’m wondering
She has 2 holes in her heart & im guessing a few medical problems so she was induced at 37 weeks

I don’t think this is a place for this type of discussion as Esme has never made it clear what Jordan does for a living and how he provides for his children. She also had a job before she had Octavia. She and Jordan did not live together, she lived alone with Myla so claimed as a single parent which under UC is permitted as it is based on what she earns and assumes he provides the minimum. I don’t think we need to discuss anything else to do with their finances as quite frankly it’s not our business and if she made all her money as an influencer/on TikTok we’d be complaining it’s not a stable income/she was selling out to do ads.
let’s stick to bitching about Jordan’s embarrassing attitude and why grown people lip sync over important topics!
Amen.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.