Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

asumgal

As someone who is obese & understands how it makes life so difficult it pains me to see photos of Arthur. Surely his parents are worried?
Dorothy as well. She used to be the slim one and I was just worried for Arthur, as I watched their home cooking videos and saw the massive amount of sugar in daily use. The parents have caused this and it's appalling.

Reactions: 2

Tesla's Ghost

VIP Member
I usually wear a berry-toned lipstick, have too many variants. If I go for a red, it's a cool red. But, I have to say, even when I'm bare faced and look like a complete mess at home, wearing a vintage looking dressing gown really makes me feel better, however disheveled I look (which is a look on its own :D)

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
Anybody else watch this? I’m fascinated & although it’s not remotely like anything else I watch, I love it! I love him. I love her. (Dick Strawbridge & Angel Adoree) I haven’t seen that many episodes, but his engineering savvy & enthusiasm is ace. Her creativity makes me a bit envious!

I am prepared to be told it’s shit! I do have weird taste - I was also fangirling over Mario Van Peebles in the new Z Nation.

Love love love it! The children, her parents and his son James are all adorable.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
How can they maintain their business model in this crisis? Weddings and functions must have been cancelled until goodness knows when. Plus who knows when film crews could get back there?

Sabbie

VIP Member
Omg I'm desperate to know the tea on her. They seem to be loaded and yet when she told a story of how they begun she said they started out living in a caravan and Ryan had a business that went bankrupt. There's got to be loads of goss surrounding these two.
Oy! Need to know more of this! Wonder if we are allowed to open a thread on her...🤔

alafolie

The 2 chateaus have quite a long history of ‘sharing’ ideas then calling the other ‘idea stealers’.
Ooh can you tell us any more about this?

Has anyone watched the YouTube videos of Michael from Basmaignée or Stephanie from Lalande? 👀 I think she is now earning around $20k a month from patreon...

Butterflybaby

Adore them both, both are so creative and clever, and hard working, the kids are having the most amazing childhood❤❤❤

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
I love them!!! Something so endearing about them. Hard working, ambitious, not flashy in the sense of freebies and brands, just honest people who clearly adore their kids and are making a future and memories...

Tesla's Ghost

VIP Member
I love you. :love: I’m sat here in manky old shapeless trousers & a stinky old t-shirt like a slob.
So am I, but it's underneath a lovely flower print dressing gown :D Try to use the darker one as a stain, she showcased all the different ways you can wear them in her video, so maybe you can wear it that way.

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
They are in the Mirror today. Accused of bullying previous production company staff. I usually take these stories with a pinch of salt, but I wouldn't be surprised if there is some truth to it. They seem the type.
They have producers and other staff on their show? Wow. The production values are so low and the content so haphazard I assumed they just made it themselves (with a cameraman obviously) and just kept collecting a load of money from channel 4 for all their output.

alafolie

I’d love to know the ins and outs of what happened with the Pethericks. I actually think that they’re the most interesting out of all the brits in Chateaux. Michael is sweet and so creative. He always used to pop up and Dick and Angel’s chateau doing bits of art work - I wonder what really happened to sour that relationship.

Is it just me who can’t stand Stephanie Jarvis?
Re Michael, I read something somewhere about the Strawbridges considering them competition as the 2 chateaus are quite close together. I think Angel also used his designs without crediting him on some wallpaper or something she was selling.

Have you watched any of Stephanie or Michael’s YouTube videos? I used to like them but now I see them both as massive grifters. She is earning $20k a month from patreon plus YouTube etc. Weirdly people send her a crazy amount of expensive gifts too.

Saying that, she is much more hardworking than Michael and does put out a lot of videos.

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
Aus is a tour Feb/Mar time, don't blame them to escape the weather! If I was them I'd be looking forward to a break and not having to do another bloody room :)

• Haha

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
They can't have enjoyed living in France as much as they made out. They put so much into it though. No way will it only go for £725k

Oh wait it's not the same one, that article is so poor