Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lico

Chatty Member
She had a vintage clothing company and a vintage tea party company (the Vintage Patisserie, which she took on Dragons Den around 2010). I believe the Angel Adoree persona stems from that era.
Even Dick calls her Angela.

Reactions: 2

ScottishTwat

I think I read that they did a gofundme and brought in shareholders. The “we’ve got no money” then putting in a sewerage system made me :unsure: I think I’ll have to let a lot of that slide.

Definitely not my taste in aesthetics, but I do love it.

Yel

Chatty Member
New thread for:

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Still enjoying the new format.
no idea where they get their energy from. Such a good combination of her creativity and his engineering mind. If me and Mr Bernard tried this it would be an unmitigated disaster.
Same girl same. They never focus on anything stressful, you never see them arguing, it’s just feel good tv 😌

Reactions: 1

ScottishTwat

I love you. :love: I’m sat here in manky old shapeless trousers & a stinky old t-shirt like a slob.

I got 2 Lisa Eldridge lippies & one is a gorgeous neon pink - I want to wear it at home to get used to it. The other one looks shit on me. Much darker than online.

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
They've announced two new nights gasbagging at the Palladium ... may be part of a UK tour, I can't be bothered to look

Hope people booking it realise it's October 2024 and not this year - that's some forward planning - even arena tours don't usually book as far ahead as that.

1686825766438.png

• Wow

ScottishTwat

So am I, but it's underneath a lovely flower print dressing gown :D Try to use the darker one as a stain, she showcased all the different ways you can wear them in her video, so maybe you can wear it that way.
I’ll try that. I can’t wait to get used to the neon one, but been picking my lips, and it’s matte, so need to wait.

Maid22

VIP Member
I'm just watching, used to like them at the start of the chateau series, but gradually went off them!
What's happened to the chateau?