Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I was just saying to my hubby how much I enjoyed the Xmas programme and it was a perfect way to end the series. Next thing you know, I'm reading the Chateau is up for sale. :ROFLMAO:

Dick will end up back with a cooking show and Angel is established as a designer now I suppose.

Mejustme

VIP Member
Anyone watched the Make Do and Mend spin off that started this week on C4. I’m watching it now and it’s brilliant!

I love Dick and Angel so much - they’re so bloody clever and creative, I am in awe. They just seem such a happy family, I adore their kids and it’s just such feel-good telly.
Watched it but not as keen as when they were doing the chateaux up, I'm presuming it's finished now ..gutted

Turaj

VIP Member
I found Fern on a link from Niki P - I gave her some watches and started reading the comments, a little over sickly and grovelling. I have noticed any comments that do not panda to her ego she deletes. So dug a bit further and found she was on This Morning as the Mum who spent £1000's on her daughter's wardrobe and then saw she had been very active on Twitter years ago. Mainly glamouring to be a wanna be. I think one to avoid not worth the investment of following her.
I had the exact same experience...I think Niki and Carlo stayed with them when traveling thru the area. Niki always does a great vlog and seems to have good judgment in those she recommends. After watching a bit something seemed pretty off to me on this lifestyle and the kids were more props than anything. Now they are selling the house (or just moving after renting and rent got too high) and moving to an air bnb for the near "transition". I sort of feel for the kids...never really seen them playing with others etc. Anyway not worth following..

xxDimplesxx

I heartily agree! All the bars have risqué names! I don’t get it especially when Mary poppins is now PG but it’s acceptable to aim this at children. Im old though and invisible and apparently according to the young my opinions don’t count!!