Escape into the Tea & Sympathy chat room #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had an awful day, don't want to bore you all, but sometimes life is tit.
The bad feeling will pass.
My tit hasnt gone away but I can cope with it better today.

Hang in there because it will be the same for you.
Our strength takes a dip now and then.

Your strength will come back.

Lots of love.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The bad feeling will pass.
My tit hasnt gone away but I can cope with it better today.

Hang in there because it will be the same for you.
Our strength takes a dip now and then.

Your strength will come back.

Lots of love.
Thank you so much, I knew I was heading for a low time, hate this feeling though, just be nice to be 'normal' sometimes.
Hope you're feeling better x

• Heart
We've just had a visit from someone I haven't seen for years! Was lovely to catch up, he's a really nice guy! Cheered me upl

Thank you so much, I knew I was heading for a low time, hate this feeling though, just be nice to be 'normal' sometimes.
Hope you're feeling better x

My situation is no better, but I feel better.
Today is not going well, but I'm handling it.

Lots of love.
Xx

We've just had a visit from someone I haven't seen for years! Was lovely to catch up, he's a really nice guy! Cheered me upl

That's great!

• Heart
I'm feeling so annoyed with myself, I went back to bed and have slept most of the day away, just glad my oh is home to look after pup who tbh is very hard work. Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend.

Sleep is the best medicine.
My Mum always told me to "sleep it better."

Very wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
my boyfriend is grinding my gears
we arranged to do some easter fun things together at a local park, get there for 10:30
then it’s decided (well not by me but) that his family are going too so we will meet up at 11
i’ve just arrived for 11 and he’s just told me he’s setting off at 11
i’ve not seen him 1:1 for weeks, it’s been with his family a lot recently
just wanted to see him and do some fun things together and now i’m sat like a loaner waiting 🙁

• Sad
my boyfriend is grinding my gears
we arranged to do some easter fun things together at a local park, get there for 10:30
then it’s decided (well not by me but) that his family are going too so we will meet up at 11
i’ve just arrived for 11 and he’s just told me he’s setting off at 11
i’ve not seen him 1:1 for weeks, it’s been with his family a lot recently
just wanted to see him and do some fun things together and now i’m sat like a loaner waiting 🙁
Hope you manage to have a good day.:)

My iPad died yesterday so have just got another one, am such a technophobe so have to start from scratch! I have different passwords for every site, tis a nightmare!!

Reactions: 2
Hope you manage to have a good day.:)

My iPad died yesterday so have just got another one, am such a technophobe so have to start from scratch! I have different passwords for every site, tis a nightmare!!
oh no that’s so annoying!!!
an update, he’s only just set off 🙃 so i’ve paid for an hour of car parking extra of what i need

honestly guys i’m getting the ick xxx

• Sad
oh no that’s so annoying!!!
an update, he’s only just set off 🙃 so i’ve paid for an hour of car parking extra of what i need

honestly guys i’m getting the ick xxx
I don't blame for being annoyed, I'm the world's worst waiter for anything! I have zero patience!

Reactions: 1
well thought i’d avoided it but i think i’m getting covid :(
had a really rubbish body image day, feelin bloated and poop on my weight loss journey :( think it’s just because i’m i’ll tho so not giving up😌

• Heart
had a really rubbish body image day, feelin bloated and poop on my weight loss journey :( think it’s just because i’m i’ll tho so not giving up😌

OH BUGGER.
Hope you feel better soon.

Stick at it. You'll feel so much better when you've lost weight, no matter how long it takes to get there x

i’m at PT lol so feel like i can do it alone, not doing any diets as such, just eating more whole foods and moving my body more
Sorry to hear that.
I got Covid the other month, after being so careful for ages. It's 2 weeks of heavy cold, phlegm and coughing.
Good luck with the weight loss. There are some great walking workouts to music on you tube. Rick Bullar' s are fun and he also has a Facebook support group. He does stuff on nutrition too, talks a lot of sense. It's all free but you can pay and get extra things. You can do this!

• Heart
Sorry to hear that.
I got Covid the other month, after being so careful for ages. It's 2 weeks of heavy cold, phlegm and coughing.
Good luck with the weight loss. There are some great walking workouts to music on you tube. Rick Bullar' s are fun and he also has a Facebook support group. He does stuff on nutrition too, talks a lot of sense. It's all free but you can pay and get extra things. You can do this!
thank you! luckily it’s not covid and feeling significantly better this afternoon so hopefully a good nights sleep and i’ll be back on form
hoping for at least a walk outside tomorrow 🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.