Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe for one second Erling is using us as a stepping stone to real Madrid. He bleeds blue 💙 the passion from him is immense and I'm 100% here for it
I agree. You can’t fake team chemistry. He clearly loves where he is. 💙 Sorry to RM, but Erl just wouldn’t get the same level of professionalism there with respect to physios, tactics analysts, and other critical support.
---
The woman just stroking him in the last one. Same sis
Right, which of you is her?? Confess!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I agree. You can’t fake team chemistry. He clearly loves where he is. 💙 Sorry to RM, but Erl just wouldn’t get the same level of professionalism there with respect to physios, tactics analysts, and other critical support.
---

Right, which of you is her?? Confess!
I wouldn’t be stroking his arm 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3

legs looking good. Let’s keep them legs good for Bayern baby Viking!!
There‘s some debate whether he’ll play the second half only against Southampton (with Alvarez starting) to rest up before Bayern or whether he’ll start against Southampton. I think he should start. Full send.

• Heart
There‘s some debate whether he’ll play the second half only against Southampton (with Alvarez starting) to rest up before Bayern or whether he’ll start against Southampton. I think he should start. Full send.
He should start as Southampton can be a bogey team but then I don’t want him injured for Bayern

The sceptic in me is doubting some of this. But then it’s also big erl so I believe he would do this

The sceptic in me is doubting some of this. But then it’s also big erl so I believe he would do this
Big Erl would but the also sceptic in me says pics or it didn’t happen

I’m also skeptical and it’s the shirt materializing out of thin air that does it for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.