Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah there she is. Thanks for posting those. Damn, she’s lucky.
lucky girl indeed. It seems as though he’s known her since they were young. I like that. I like that she’s not just some random influencer model wannabe. She’s young and low key. Hopefully the media and fans don’t harass her.

I’ve yelled it in all the threads, I love josko and want him at city. Stay away Todd.

this is 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Isn’t she a footballer too. Is it the same girl? Brown hair. she looked cute.
Yeh she’s a footballer, she was in the coverage of the match a lot was getting right into the game. I wonder if they do just have a camera trained on his family box to capture his dad celebrating each match

• Heart
Yeh she’s a footballer, she was in the coverage of the match a lot was getting right into the game. I wonder if they do just have a camera trained on his family box to capture his dad celebrating each match
They defo show Alf if he’s there. Since he’s an ex mancity player and spawned this beast 😂 they like to get his reactions or just show him if he’s there.

I only ever looked at Isabel pap photos from when they were in Marbella. She’s very naturally pretty. And she plays football. I can only imagine their conversations 😂 kind of like when he was on camera with Jude. What is the tiktok about? LIKE GOALS OR WHAT ?

E4DA4C14-3DD9-401A-B35A-4B621A03F42A.jpeg

9F6C7620-E5AF-4CCD-B936-CF8CA067695A.jpeg

494931F7-E1F8-48FB-97E3-8848253E2A2D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aw she’s pretty! It’s so cute that his Gf is a girl he’s been friends with ages and not a insta girlie

• Heart
Aw she’s pretty! It’s so cute that his Gf is a girl he’s been friends with ages and not a insta girlie
Yes I love that about her and him. It must be hard for footballers and celebs. Like does this person like me for me or because I’m who I am. Glad he went with an old friend! Can trust them more. I respect it!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They defo show Alf if he’s there. Since he’s an ex mancity player and spawned this beast 😂 they like to get his reactions or just show him if he’s there.

I only ever looked at Isabel pap photos from when they were in Marbella. She’s very naturally pretty. And she plays football. I can only imagine their conversations 😂 kind of like when he was on camera with Jude. What is the tiktok about? LIKE GOALS OR WHAT ?

View attachment 2032795
View attachment 2032815
View attachment 2032814
She’s adorable. I love that he’s with a normal woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

View attachment 2032795
View attachment 2032815
View attachment 2032814
There was something about her being underage but from the pictures of her I reckon that’s false

Reactions: 1
Yeah it might have been made up or a rumour. She looks like early 20s so she’s probably about his age.

Reactions: 2
RIDICULOUS
---
More hat tricks than everyone combine. Jeez

Last edited:
  • Heart
Nah he’s just too good 😭. I had a bet on him to score 50+ goals and it’s disappeared off my bets 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.