Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really need to know if he does his own hair!
OMG. 🥺

If any if us ever meet him, we must agree that this is the question we ask him. His girlfriend’s a footballer I believe so she can’t be there with him all the time so there has to be somebody else or it’s him.
she was with him at the Nike event so I feel like she’s still in Manchester and prob did his hair. I checked her out in some tiktoks and she’s quite natural and pretty. Baby V has good taste and he’s gifted her some nice things.
Hopefully she continues playing football or goes to school lol - listen to us Isabel 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
OMG. 🥺

If any if us ever meet him, we must agree that this is the question we ask him. His girlfriend’s a footballer I believe so she can’t be there with him all the time so there has to be somebody else or it’s him.
According to tumblr gossip page she’s fully moved to Manchester. Just after Christmas, moved lots into his apartment. So she’s probably doing his hair on the regular

• Wow
Reactions: 3
According to tumblr gossip page she’s fully moved to Manchester. Just after Christmas, moved lots into his apartment. So she’s probably doing his hair on the regular
Interesting! If they’re happy, great. We love a happy, settled Viking who will stay here for 10 years. Any
tea on which apt. building @Donald23 ?

Reactions: 4
Baby Viking forgot his driving carrots, now he is stropping his way through training.

No wonder him and Jack get on so well, they are both really just massive brats. ❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Baby Viking forgot his driving carrots, now he is stropping his way through training.

No wonder him and Jack get on so well, they are both really just massive brats. ❤❤
He really hates rondos(? I always forget the name) he’s just too lanky for them

his hair is sooo gorgeous, I wanna braid it even though I’m terrible at braids 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg Erl picking up Bernardo like a bb and we get to see a rubes and stones hug too. This match was full of bangers

Diff angle

• Heart
Omg Erl picking up Bernardo like a bb and we get to see a rubes and stones hug too. This match was full of bangers

Diff angle

Love when Erl throws back his head to laugh after setting Bernardo down. :ROFLMAO: And WOW Ruben and John’s hug was intimate. 🥵 That was hot. The first video has a great angle. It looks like they’re dancing a tango. You find fantastic Tik Toks!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.