Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love when Erl throws back his head to laugh after setting Bernardo down. :ROFLMAO: And WOW Ruben and John’s hug was intimate. 🥵 That was hot. The first video has a great angle. It looks like they’re dancing a tango. You find fantastic Tik Toks!
I have a love hate with tiktok but I have perfectly curated my for you page so well it’s City related posts, cooking, and cute animals 😆

here’s one from IG modeling Nike stuff

---

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have a love hate with tiktok but I have perfectly curated my for you page so well it’s City related posts, cooking, and cute animals 😆

here’s one from IG modeling Nike stuff

---
He’s every designer’s dream with that long, lean body.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I feel like it’s at that house on Ashton New Road where the Pep mural is. ?
ooo I didn’t think there. There’s like a milkshake vending machine, it’s rural though and I’m not sure how he’d know about it

• Heart
Reactions: 2
ooo I didn’t think there. There’s like a milkshake vending machine, it’s rural though and I’m not sure how he’d know about it
There’s a milkshake vending machine? Near Manchester? I’m intrigued.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Imagine going for a walk and seeing Haaland doing a photoshoot with some milk 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Like milk shakes or fresh milk? I saw one in Spain in the north and I was so intrigued I made some guys from my hotel buy some lol. But in Spain they mostly have that uht shelf milk.

Erl is so weird and amazing lol totally my vibe

• Heart
Like milk shakes or fresh milk? I saw one in Spain in the north and I was so intrigued I made some guys from my hotel buy some lol. But in Spain they mostly have that uht shelf milk.

Erl is so weird and amazing lol totally my vibe
It’s fresh milk but then you can add flavouring to it and then it makes a milkshake type thing

• Heart
His looks vanilla ?
It’s not this place but there’s a few of these around, the one I think it was doesn’t have Instagram. It’s like fresh milk in a vending machine and flavoured syrup. So it’s more flavoured milk then milkshake

• Heart
Milk and carrots. No wonder this man has the body of a god. I’ll bet Alf had him on a strict food regimen his entire life. It’s paid off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.