Erin McGregor #3 Now that she's stopped using her son for clout, the wedding is all that's she's talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine Aimee and Erin being friends. Aimees wedding looked lovely in France a far cry from Erin's tit show traveller wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Erin wasn’t at Ryan and Michaela’s wedding despite being in the panto with them. Erin would just lower the tone. No way would she get an invite to Aimee’s wedding.

Reactions: 7
I would say people are nice to Erin’s face but avoid her where possible.

Reactions: 8
My god Taylor has destroyed herself. Just saw her on MRS insta at her launch last night. I’m shocked how much Botox and filler is in that girls face. And did she get a boob and bum job too? 😱

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion before this one gets locked.

Sporting a camels hoof, wedding bill through the roof, nay bods Conor is payin' , feck it will we do it in Spain?

• Haha
My god Taylor has destroyed herself. Just saw her on MRS insta at her launch last night. I’m shocked how much Botox and filler is in that girls face. And did she get a boob and bum job too? 😱
Really? Do you know much about botox abd filler? The pics they put up have a filter. She doesnt actually look like that. I'm not saying she hasn't done the lips and maybe a bit of filler but that's like getting your nails done to girls these days. I feel a bit sorry for her, she has a mother who is so dim all she talks about is losing weight and having procedures done to her face in front of her daughter. Taylor knows no different. Erin is a terrible influence.

• Heart
Thread suggestion: Erin and Taylor, two peas in a pod, dodgy fillers and bad boob jobs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm laughing at her thinking it's not her perfect looks that stop brands working with her!! No Erin it's because your as common as muck and Conor Mc Gregors sister!
So enjoy spending his money because the worse he gets the less work will come.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah stop the lights. Someone messaged her asking her to not use filters when promoting make up and she says she can't she's too insecure. They should not be allowed promote make up products while using filters. Sure it's not showing how good bad the make up actually is

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Obviously reads here all the time 🙈 mentioning about her contour 😂

Reactions: 6
Obviously reads here all the time 🙈 mentioning about her contour 😂
Sure she was going on earlier today or yesterday about people getting at her saying she's a xs in Zara she's on here all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah stop the lights. Someone messaged her asking her to not use filters when promoting make up and she says she can't she's too insecure. They should not be allowed promote make up products while using filters. Sure it's not showing how good bad the make up actually is
I thought when you used a filter on insta that the name of the filter appears on top left. She admitted she had filter on but no filter name appeared

Reactions: 3
I thought when you used a filter on insta that the name of the filter appears on top left. She admitted she had filter on but no filter name appeared
She uses the Paris filter it’s actually a face smoother when you swipe left on the pic

Reactions: 1
Probably recorded with filter then edited before uploading

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.