Erin McGregor #3 Now that she's stopped using her son for clout, the wedding is all that's she's talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv a feeling she was in the cavan crystal 🤔 stone wall stairway was a big giveaway, and you can see it clearly in the car as they are heading home. Is that her wedding venue?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Iv a feeling she was in the cavan crystal 🤔 stone wall stairway was a big giveaway, and you can see it clearly in the car as they are heading home. Is that her wedding venue?
Come on now, looking at 500k venues abroad, she’s hardly going to go to Cavan crystal 😂

Reactions: 3
I think she was just a wedding there herself.

Reactions: 2
Imagine having a hotel staff member videoing you coming down the stairs like that. Scarlet for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Come on now, looking at 500k venues abroad, she’s hardly going to go to Cavan crystal 😂
All right then 🫠 it was the message she posted that threw me off obviously she was at a wedding there & that a friend of hers has booked that particular venue on the hush 😅

Reactions: 1
I definitely think she's getting married in cashal Palace she said another unfluencer was at a wedding there and she was asking them about it. Hannahcjsaunders was at a wedding their yesterday and erin has been liking her pictures and the replies sound like her. Any other influencer that was at weddings yesterday where all abroad unless i missed someone so I'm guessing it's cashal Palace.

Reactions: 4
I think it might be Cashel Palace aswell cause whoever she was writing to said its their new favourite in ireland and Cashel palace isnt open that long. Also Niamh deBrun was at her sisters wedding a few weeks ago and is commenting on Erins photos

Who gives a feck, you have a sick child, with a tummy bug, you are not the only person who has a sick child.

Reactions: 6
I think it might be Cashel Palace aswell cause whoever she was writing to said its their new favourite in ireland and Cashel palace isnt open that long. Also Niamh deBrun was at her sisters wedding a few weeks ago and is commenting on Erins photos
Why does cashel palace sound like a Chinese take away?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone posted on mas on a rant on fb about influencers being arseholes but Erin was mentioned in the comments and a small few of her rim lickers saying she is a strong advocate for autism 🙈🤣🤣🤣
Comments have been turned off , raging because I wanted to post. Worth a read though
---
Does she mean STRONG HOLD

Seriously Erin, proofread before posting. dummy

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.