Erin - Little.Lulu.Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lu picked up COVID and RSV outside of hospital. So not sure why Erin’s now complaining she has potentially picked up other bugs in hospital. Dave or Erin may have brought them in, you don’t really know.

Also give it a rest about the shared room. Most parents would be happy, as it means Lu is doing a little better and no longer needs the single room. Let someone else have it who needs it more. Or go to a private hospital and request a private room.

The NG tube is probably a good option for Lu atm, given her issues with eating and food aversion, they are probably getting more nutrients into her this way. Not sure why Erin is hating on it so much

Reactions: 18
Also, thank you to the nurse who managed to do the tiny catheter so that they could do the diagnosis, after Erin failed to get a urine sample

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She was so sick she needed to be in hospital - and unfortunately that means she was potentially exposed to, and contracted, other viruses. The alternative was that she was cared for outside the hospital, which given how sick she was isn’t a good alternative - so what does she want? Also, she probably didn’t get these 4 additional viruses from the hospital - where she’s been in an isolation room which would have strict policies around how staff were able to move in and out of it in terms of what they wear, how they wash before the come in/out. She’s probably got these extra 4 viruses the way all kids her age get them - from daycare, the park, her parents, her family, literally everywhere.

Also, I call BS on Luella having 4 additional viruses. People don’t seem to realise that RSV can cause bronchiolitis - so they hear bronchiolitis and think oh she’s got RSV AND bronchiolitis. No. One is the virus that causes the other. She hasn’t said bronchiolitis that’s me assuming but I’d put good money on it.

• Heart
She always has to blame someone else or the hospital, Her family isn’t vaccinated against Covid… her and Dave were out at concerts, dinner and the epilepsy Australia event. All places where covid easily spreads…the most likely people to have infected Lu are Dave and Erin… Lu was sick w Covid, RSV etc before going into hospital. But she still is blaming the hospital for Lu having these viruses. She can’t be bleeping serious !!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She always has to blame someone else or the hospital, Her family isn’t vaccinated against Covid… her and Dave were out at concerts, dinner and the epilepsy Australia event. All places where covid easily spreads…the most likely people to have infected Lu are Dave and Erin… Lu was sick w Covid, RSV etc before going into hospital. But she still is blaming the hospital for Lu having these viruses. She can’t be bleeping serious !!
You are bang on the money 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her last post/story has angered me SO much as a mum, but also as a nurse. WHAT gives her the right to be whinging about a bleeping shared room. Or GERMS IN A HOSPITAL?!?! You self righteous individual. I can not deal with her selfishness.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly don’t get vaccinated to help protect your disabled daughter from contracting these viruses.

They galavant around the countryside and wonder why their daughter is constantly sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
duck sake Erin, why don’t you do it next time then?
How rude is she ?! Asking for someone skilled ? She would be there telling them what to do and how to do their job… they all must dread having to deal with her. She is a nasty piece of work..
If Erin did the right steps and didn’t retract consent for this and that Lu wouldn’t be in hospital still

Reactions: 16
Aren't they usually only allowed to try two times before someone else has to take over?
Correct.
If being in hospital is so tit - discharge against medical advice. If she could do a better job which apparently she can, discharge lu and do it all yourself at home. Simple.
except it ISNT that simple because nothing about medicine is easy. And what exactly is she expecting?! It’s a PUBLIC HOSPITAL!!! Not a penthouse Crowne suite???!I am RAGING.

• Heart
  • Sad
If Erin is such an expert, why was she demanding a lumbar puncture for a UTI?

I don’t doubt that the hospital staff are doing their very best for poor Lulu. But I personally wouldn’t be listening to a single word Erin said at this point and sadly Lulu is the one who may suffer for it.
---
They would have 100% given the steroids if they suscepted Meningitis and to help inflammation in her lungs.
If they didn’t give the steroids and it did turn out to be meningitis (which was Erin’s expert diagnosis?), then she’d be pissed too. They honestly can’t win.

Reactions: 15
I came here with the exact thoughts - if she hates everything about that hospital and criticizes every move they make, down to the complete accident of a nurse pulling her hair (🤬), then keep Lu at home and care for her illnesses yourself, you miserable witch.

Especially since Erin is the reason Lu got so sick to begin with. Refused to vaccinate her medically vulnerable child (bleeping genius 🙄) so she gets Covid, which mum and dad likely brought home to her, which then weakened her immune system enough to open the door to multiple other infections. That’s all on Erin.

That poor child was dealt such a bad hand to begin with, the fact that she was also inflicted with a mother who is such a malignant head case seems like nothing less than torture. Erin relentlessly puts herself as a roadblock between Lu and the care she deserves and NEEDS. It’s arguably abusive, given Lu’s challenges.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Does she expect them to call an anaesthetist to their bedside every time Lu needs bloods? 🤨

I'm sure her breathing down their neck while they are trying to do it isn't going to increase the chances of them getting it. She does Lu such a disservice.

The way she bangs on you would think she is the only difficult child in the hospital to get blood from. Forget about all the transplant/cardiac/metabolic kids who get poked and prodded every week. Lu is the most difficult of them all and therefore should have an anaesthetist on call.

Imagine being that poor nurse who accidentally woke Luella up whilst just trying to do her job. Earth to Erin, if Lu didn't have an NG tube she would be getting woken up to take the medicine like ALL the other children.

Reactions: 17
Do you think the hospital is on to her Instagram page? It’s a legal nightmare.
Definitely. From the very beginning when she posted that email. She tags the Sydney kids insta page to make sure they see it. She's really treading a fine line. She has a lot of medical people who follow her, and I bet all the nurses are aware of it too.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Definitely. From the very beginning when she posted that email. She tags the Sydney kids insta page to make sure they see it. She's really treading a fine line. She has a lot of medical people who follow her, and I bet all the nurses are aware of it too.
And then bloody everyone tagged Sydney kids in her post last week 😑
They’d know, and I dare say would be documenting everything to protect themselves

Reactions: 7
She just needs to work through her anger at the SITUATION and stop directing it at whoever she perceives she can bully. I have just so much sympathy for thier situation and I cant imagine the pain Erin feels, if she let herself feel it that is. It's all very unhealthy for her, Lu, her relationship I'm sure.

Reactions: 10
As much as she protests Erin loves being in hospital. Look at all the attention and fuss she’s getting. All the comments on her posts.

Her poor child is sick but all Erin wants to do is pick and pull apart everything and all of the medical care she’s getting. Paediatric nursing is such a difficult job and I always felt the kids were “easy” it was managing the parents that was difficult! Hoping Luella gets better soon. Must be distressing for her picking up on her mums negative energy.

She honestly makes me fuuuuuume with rage and burning hot anger at the way she treats medical staff on line. Pediatric nurses have a high rate of sui$#÷e because of parents like Erin who watch and nitpick every tiny little thing they do. Nurses take carry the weight of their scrutiny and judgement and it effects them in such deep ways they start to believe they aren't good enough

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.