Erin - Little.Lulu.Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get the phone out of her face, Erin! I get that she wants to give updates but there is a way to do that without sticking your phone in her little face and filming. She’s seriously unwell and seems to be sitting up and doing things for the first time in days, just let her do that in peace!!! It absolutely drives me mental.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She really has no idea what she’s talking about. Saying that Lu is hungry and needs to have food orally to get “weight in her belly” because the only food that’s going through the NGT is liquid. And that she needs to have food so she can have her medication with food. Ummmm. That’s the idea of NGT feeds Erin, it’s liquid nutrition. It’s liquid “food”. People who are solely tube fed receive all their nutrition via their tube and they have medications with the feed too. That’s literally how it works. It’s food.
The misinformation she’s spreading just with this tiny part of Lu’s care is really indicative of how poor her understanding of the complexities of healthcare is. And that’s fine; as a healthcare professional, I do not expect my patients and their families to understand and remember everything I talk to them about, they meet so many people and receive such a mass of information when their person is receiving multidisciplinary care, but I’d also not expect them to take that garbled understanding and broadcast it to 22k people… 🫠

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She really has no idea what she’s talking about. Saying that Lu is hungry and needs to have food orally to get “weight in her belly” because the only food that’s going through the NGT is liquid. And that she needs to have food so she can have her medication with food. Ummmm. That’s the idea of NGT feeds Erin, it’s liquid nutrition. It’s liquid “food”. People who are solely tube fed receive all their nutrition via their tube and they have medications with the feed too. That’s literally how it works. It’s food.
The misinformation she’s spreading just with this tiny part of Lu’s care is really indicative of how poor her understanding of the complexities of healthcare is. And that’s fine; as a healthcare professional, I do not expect my patients and their families to understand and remember everything I talk to them about, they meet so many people and receive such a mass of information when their person is receiving multidisciplinary care, but I’d also not expect them to take that garbled understanding and broadcast it to 22k people… 🫠
Erin’s platform is dangerous because she a) shits on medical professionals and hospitals yet b) runs to them constantly and posits misinformation or really simplistic thinking - Luella’s epilepsy could be “vax injury” … or as she’s potentially missing parts of her brain which “can be cured”… instead of optimising what can be done. I find it uncomfortable to see her rant about something she doesn’t understand in the hospital, rant to her audience and then bask in the comments all supporting her stance. The fact a neurologist emailed her being explicit about what she did felt like a betrayal - what a piece of work Erin is.

Reactions: 14
Is she really that clueless about ng tubes? Lu isn't starving, the food is going straight to where it needs to go, they're just cutting out the middle man of chewing and swallowing. If Lu has food aversions and refuses a lot of foods she's probably getting more from tube feedings than by eating orally anyway. When I had a g tube I had medications through mine as well, and rarely ate food by mouth. Luella can probably still eat if she wants to, but Erin is making it sound like she's receiving no nutritional value just because it's liquid.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is she really that clueless about ng tubes? Lu isn't starving, the food is going straight to where it needs to go, they're just cutting out the middle man of chewing and swallowing. If Lu has food aversions and refuses a lot of foods she's probably getting more from tube feedings than by eating orally anyway. When I had a g tube I had medications through mine as well, and rarely ate food by mouth. Luella can probably still eat if she wants to, but Erin is making it sound like she's receiving no nutritional value just because it's liquid.
Surely she isn’t that stupid? And yes to echo above. She knows exactly what she’s doing.. she broadcasted the other night and put SCH on the blast.. and has now just let it burn with no repercussions..

but surely again.. does she think people thaT are tube fed are staving because they don’t “have weight on their tummies”

Reactions: 10
This vague-baiting about her test results is gross. Trying to drum up engagement before the big reveal??

Reactions: 12
Weird that it would take so long for results so shes only aay it now. Some of the common things I hear about without a rash and where you can be dangerously unwell are meningitis, sepsis and strep but I know there's thousands of possibilities. I just don't get the baiting.

Reactions: 2
Weird that it would take so long for results so shes only aay it now. Some of the common things I hear about without a rash and where you can be dangerously unwell are meningitis, sepsis and strep but I know there's thousands of possibilities. I just don't get the baiting.
I think possibly sepsis but as I said, meningitis is through a LP and they would’ve known within the hour.. I still suspect if it was something sinister they would’ve known Friday night

Reactions: 5
I think possibly sepsis but as I said, meningitis is through a LP and they would’ve known within the hour.. I still suspect if it was something sinister they would’ve known Friday night
If she was septic her observations would have been all out of whack and she would have been treated faster. Plus can't imagine they would all be okay with her just having oral antibiotics. I remember Erin was saying they didn't want to do bloods or anything, so her observations must have been alright initially

Anyway the baiting is gross, why do that. The results would have been back days ago

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry to be that jerk that pops in occasionally asking questions to be brought up to speed but I promise this is the last one 😄
What was her reasoning for not getting Lulu the Covid vaccination?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry to be jerk that pops in occasionally asking questions to be brought up to speed but I promise this is the last one 😄
What was her reasoning for not getting Lulu the Covid vaccination?
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but she has previously said that she believes Lu’s epilepsy could be the result of a vaccine injury and has eluded to being anti-vax now.

Reactions: 9
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but she has previously said that she believes Lu’s epilepsy could be the result of a vaccine injury and has eluded to being anti-vax now.
Yes that's correct. Wonder if she's ended up with something vaccine preventable, like pneumoccocal pneumonia. Interesting.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That’s what I was thinking as well.
And if it is something like that - her “I’m shocked but also understand how something serious like this could be” is the most obvious bleeping statement.. hence why we have immunisations

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Right so it’s a UTI. One of the reasons you shouldn’t give baths or share baths w younger siblings as easy to get from that warm environment and a non toilet trained sibling along w the bubbles… but Erin always knows it all. She does this all the time baits w what she thinks it can be and almost hoping it’s worst case scenario. I know Lu is unwell but so many traits of a mother with munchausen by proxy.. seems very attention seeking the baiting for the big reveal. It definitely boned me the ick.

Also blaming the steroids when in the past she has demanded steroids. The staff can never win with her. Now removing her consent for steroids…

And complaining about a shared room again….

Reactions: 16
Far be it from me to point it out Erin (and nursing friends please correct me) the steroids would’ve helped cover all basis when they were trying to find out what the hell was wrong with Lu. Doesn’t mean it’s the incorrect dose.

considering all you do is complain Erin, I suspect they’d be very aware anything they do to Lu will be reported on.
You were in a single room because she was Covid positive. Now she is not, there may be another child that is Covid positive and needs it. Heaven forbid.

also, hospitals are breeding grounds for germs Erin. Hence why you don’t go unnecessarily. it happens.

honestly. She bleeping kills me

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Far be it from me to point it out Erin (and nursing friends please correct me) the steroids would’ve helped cover all basis when they were trying to find out what the hell was wrong with Lu. Doesn’t mean it’s the incorrect dose.

considering all you do is complain Erin, I suspect they’d be very aware anything they do to Lu will be reported on.
You were in a single room because she was Covid positive. Now she is not, there may be another child that is Covid positive and needs it. Heaven forbid.

also, hospitals are breeding grounds for germs Erin. Hence why you don’t go unnecessarily. it happens.

honestly. She bleeping kills me
If she had meningitis it would have been helpful for her to recieve the steroids, it reduces the inflammation in the brain. Probably would have been helpful respiratory wise too. One dose of steroids wouldn't have blown her up like a water balloon.

Every time a kid has an asthma attack they get a high dose of steroids. Croup? steroids.

Lu isn't on a steroid dose high enough to cause her to be immunosuppressed (otherwise would be in a single room). Basically Erin is full of s*** and is spreading misinformation.

Shes most likely all bloated from getting IV fluids plus not passing urine because of the UTI.

Glad to see despite all the complaining shes being treated the same as everyone else and being moved back to a respiratory share room.

Reactions: 10
This is why covid is dangerous how does she not understand this. It reduces your immune system and takes all the power to make her better. So she is more susceptible to other infections and viruses. Hence the UTI and rsv. They would have 100% given the steroids if they suscepted Meningitis and to help inflammation in her lungs. Also why she is a puffy she was probably in retention if she had a bad UTI and wouldn’t allow catheters any more!
She definitely has problems, like this stuff happened with other kids. How does she not understand this but lulu is at greater risk as she’s immunocompromised.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Complaining about Lu picking up illnesses in hospital, but imagine how many kids (or adults! Or staff!!) Lu has potentially infected with covid 🥺. It’s a hospital. People are sick. Lu is sick. You don’t deserve a single person room just to avoid other sick people.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.